• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CASHBACKFOREX CBFX Support always have many excuse for my complaint

I am having an issue with a company

pastasigaret

Recruit
this is my first time i am complaint to their support and finally i know complaint to them is very waste a time.

my complaint regarding to their oil challenge trader cup contest,
11 days ago i send message to cbfx support team ask them why i get disqualified.

1.png

1 days later i get reason disqualified due to violation opened 2 profile to join contest.
2.png

after few days i prove them wrong, then they say another reason.

yeah i got second reason from them!
they say my account archived by ICmarkets, i must hold live trading account to participate in contest.

4.png

few days later the second problem has been solved after i send this message
5.png

51.png

and finally the last i got third reason.
they say contest review team has changed the decision and there were two clients have been impacted with this change including myself.
7.png

they update rank and i am on rank 21 and the other client on rank 14

r22023-06-29_094508.png

updaterank.png

i can't dispute again because the last reason from them is vey indisputable. i warn myself to stop doing business with this company. they always have millions excuses for my complaint. don't spend money to them, it's better to prevent than sorry..

it's a free contest, free money to join, only lost time.

this is my first time i am complaint to their support and finally i know complaint to them is very waste a time.

my complaint regarding to their oil challenge trader cup contest,
11 days ago i send message to cbfx support team ask them why i get disqualified.

View attachment 84729

1 days later i get reason disqualified due to violation opened 2 profile to join contest.
View attachment 84730

after few days i prove them wrong, then they say another reason.

yeah i got second reason from them!
they say my account archived by ICmarkets, i must hold live trading account to participate in contest.

View attachment 84731

few days later the second problem has been solved after i send this message
View attachment 84732
View attachment 84733

and finally the last i got third reason.
they say contest review team has changed the decision and there were two clients have been impacted with this change including myself.
View attachment 84734

they update rank and i am on rank 21 and the other client on rank 14

View attachment 84735

View attachment 84736

i can't dispute again because the last reason from them is vey indisputable. i warn myself to stop doing business with this company. they always have millions excuses for my complaint. don't spend money to them, it's better to prevent than sorry..

Thanks for the information mate :)

So what rule of the contest did you think they violated?

When it comes to contests, they seem to have some of the more sensible rules. I think they should drop the requirement to register for fresh live account. But IC Markets is hosting that contest, and I suppose they can require that rule.

I do think their (CBFX) contests are some of the more fair ones. In terms of administration.

Back