• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cobratate.com Forex signal provider is a scam. Formidable Forex Powerhouse.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like the banks but they’re not actually complicit. It’s down to you to watch whet you spend your money on and this experience may actually stop you getting really badly burned later in life.

Interesting that his screen is also showing his payment processor - stripe :cool:
56881A63-F111-45D1-B9D5-6137DBDE7F2A.jpeg

Yes obviously we should be responsible for what we buy but the banks should also be responsible for whom they open bank accounts to and allow payments through bank cards, a few weeks ago even the one discussed here, Andrew Tate sent a email to subscribers saying one of his and his brother's account with a UK bank got closed and there was nothing they can do about it, 100% it got closed because of their scams, so it's not so hopeless , there are still trustworthy people in this world.

I know it's a coward move from me that I don't want to repeat but if there's no trust in this world, then it means we should go back to the stone age where we kill each other just for a piece of meat.

I forgot to add a link to the video , make it easier for those not familiar with the Tate's youtube, 1:07 minute.

And I'll add a screenshot with the email from Tate to the subscribers with the closed bank account.

Attachments

• emailtate1.jpg
    emailtate1.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 119
It’s a hard lesson but it’s part of growing up. It’s naïve to “trust” and scammers are part of life.
You can’t project responsibility for your mistakes on other people or institutions.
If it had been a credit card in the U.K. then they would have a joint liability so you’d be able to recover your money.
you do have to own this one and move on. The real world out there is harsh so get used to it.

You don’t have to dig very deeply to find the string of companies that have gone. Doesn’t look like any have really put in any accounts or proper accounting returns so likely been struck off because of this.

F3609014-4603-405B-B8AB-FE3AAC1D36E6.png
4D1AF91F-EF4A-4A9F-8D88-D8B2EAADD49B.png
4D1AF91F-EF4A-4A9F-8D88-D8B2EAADD49B.png

Yeah. It was a bit of a schoolboy error wasn’t it really
It was Luke ,their cousin, that was filming, I guess he's gonna get a proper beating from the Tate's after this , he deserves it for going to the dark side with the Tate's.

I've been keeping an eye on them, the saying: "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" is useful.

Wow, thank you for that search, they're proper scammers, they're very good at scamming I give them that, they know all the ins and outs of scamming, tough opponents to beat.

At least I know their address in Luton now, maybe the police there might do something.

I'll still file a complaint with Stripe, you never know, I have to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back