Continuefx is not paying my withdrawal for the amount of 20000$

I think everyone that followed this thread , understood what happened exactly
so I really request the admin to activate the court section that I already submitted.
so lets other clients can vote for it and lets see who is right

I have talked to my technical support team, they are ready to recover your loss in the credit form, you will be able to withdrawal your profit anytime and we have unblock your wallet and transferred withdrawal funds back your into your wallet , you can place a withdrawal request into you bank account.

I have talked to my technical support team, they are ready to recover your loss in the credit form, you will be able to withdrawal your profit anytime and we have unblock your wallet and transferred withdrawal funds back your into your wallet , you can place a withdrawal request into you bank account.

Thanks alot for your cooperation
I just checked my personal area and it is still blocked
and I will be waiting for refunding the loss too

Please unblock my personal area.
I want to check if the amount of 20K refunded to my wallet or not.
also please refund the loss of second order ( 17640$ ) to my trading account too.

Thanks again for your cooperation

Dear Client,

we have unblocked your wallet and we have transferred funds into your wallet also we have credited the funds into your mt4 trading account.

we always try to make satisfy to our clients.

Dear Client,

we have unblocked your wallet and we have transferred funds into your wallet also we have credited the funds into your mt4 trading account.

we always try to make satisfy to our clients.

Thanks alot for your cooperation
I think the case is solved now.

Hello Everyone

when I sought that the problem solved with this Broker they played a new game again on my account.
at friday that final hours of the market Suddenly I saw that so many orders started opening and closing instantly with full lots on my account.
the results was this :
my account balance reduced from 21000$ to 264$
I attached the account history here.
Please be aware of this broker.they will not allow you to make profit and they will try to prevent you to make profit.
the note is that I am not stupid to open and close more than 100 orders on my account to make it call margin in 2 minutes.
all the orders placed manually on my account so they can not claim that my EA did that.

Please check the attachments

Attachments

• Scam10.PNG
    Scam10.PNG
    157.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Scam9.PNG
    Scam9.PNG
    162.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Scam8.PNG
    Scam8.PNG
    160.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Scam7.PNG
    Scam7.PNG
    161.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Scam6.PNG
    Scam6.PNG
    160.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Scam5.PNG
    Scam5.PNG
    161.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Scam4.PNG
    Scam4.PNG
    161.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Scam3.PNG
    Scam3.PNG
    155 KB · Views: 0
  • Scam2.PNG
    Scam2.PNG
    159.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Scam2.PNG
    Scam2.PNG
    159.9 KB · Views: 0
This is why you should never report a case as resolved until you have received any money owed to you. I was about to mark your thread as Resolved and move it to the Resolved Issues folder.

Please invite the ContinueFx representative to come back to the thread.

This is why you should never report a case as resolved until you have received any money owed to you. I was about to mark your thread as Resolved and move it to the Resolved Issues folder.

Please invite the ContinueFx representative to come back to the thread.

Hello
the first case was solved but the same day the tried solved the first case , the second problem happened and I reported it here.
in their last email regarding this last problem they are telling me that I opened those trades !!!!!
I just want to know who will do this to his account ?
who will open and close orders instantly on his account to loss 21000$ !!!!!
it is clear that this broker wants to stop me making profit.
Please activate the court case for me that I already opened and let everyone vote for it

Back