Continuefx is not paying my withdrawal for the amount of 20000$

First, invite the rep back to explain this new issue. Let's see what he has to say.
it is more than 24 hours I invited them to this thread and still no reply from them.
is it possible to open the court case that I already submitted ?

Hello

I have a live account with continuefx broker and I already had so many problems with them.
I funded my account with this company via neteller and now I have 20000$ in my wallet.
now they are rejecting my withdrawal requests via neteller and they are asking me to request for wire transfer.
the note is that I am from Iran and no broker can make wire transfer to iran because of stupid sanctions.
the note is that continuefx knows this issue and that's why they are asking me to request for wire transfer , cause they know I can not request for that !!!!
When I funded my account via neteller , then I must be able to make withdrawal via neteller too and they are rejecting all of my requests.
I even requested for broker to broker transfer via wire transfer and they rejected it too.
it is more than 2 weeks that I am trying to contact my manager , but she is not answering me and also the live support is not answering me too and also back office is not replying me too
I submitted several tickets in my personal area and still no reply !!!!

here are their emails :
backoffice@continuefx.com
support@continuefx.com

I want to invite them here to answer me and give me a solution for making withdrawal my money

Attachments

• Continuefx1.PNG
    Continuefx1.PNG
    165.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Continuefx2.PNG
    Continuefx2.PNG
    67.6 KB · Views: 1
Hello

I have a live account with continuefx broker and I already had so many problems with them.
I funded my account with this company via neteller and now I have 20000$ in my wallet.
now they are rejecting my withdrawal requests via neteller and they are asking me to request for wire transfer.
the note is that I am from Iran and no broker can make wire transfer to iran because of stupid sanctions.
the note is that continuefx knows this issue and that's why they are asking me to request for wire transfer , cause they know I can not request for that !!!!
When I funded my account via neteller , then I must be able to make withdrawal via neteller too and they are rejecting all of my requests.
I even requested for broker to broker transfer via wire transfer and they rejected it too.
it is more than 2 weeks that I am trying to contact my manager , but she is not answering me and also the live support is not answering me too and also back office is not replying me too
I submitted several tickets in my personal area and still no reply !!!!

here are their emails :
backoffice@continuefx.com
support@continuefx.com

I want to invite them here to answer me and give me a solution for making withdrawal my money
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

As I can see there are some other cases against continuefx that never replied by them !!!!!
I think it is the time for FPA to do something about it and introduce them as a scam

here is the capture screen of their live chat of continuefx broker and confirms that they are aware of this thread

Attachments

• fpa.PNG
    fpa.PNG
    39.7 KB · Views: 2
Back