CTOption Withdrawals - SCAM

this is the latest reply from my account manager.he saying basically when i deposit next time they are going to add missing money as a real cash bonus.this is the reply i got after sending 3 emails to him.PURE SCAM OF WITHDRAWAL.BE CAREFUL.

View attachment 18037

Using trader's own money as a trap to get more money from the same trader? The agents must be using their heads to the fullest.

not yet,whatz the procedure to open court case.thanks in advance.what will be the impact if i open a court case.please waiting for a advice.

If a company gets 3 or 4 Traders Court guilty verdicts, the FPA labels the company as a scam. That's a lot of negative PR. Smart companies will either join the discussion to show they don't really owe the money or will pay you the money owed. Stupid companies will ignore Traders Court cases and may even waste your time claiming the FPA is somehow a scam. Even if that wasn't an obvious lie, it is no excuse to not deal with your problem.

If a company gets 3 or 4 Traders Court guilty verdicts, the FPA labels the company as a scam. That's a lot of negative PR. Smart companies will either join the discussion to show they don't really owe the money or will pay you the money owed. Stupid companies will ignore Traders Court cases and may even waste your time claiming the FPA is somehow a scam. Even if that wasn't an obvious lie, it is no excuse to not deal with your problem.

greate,thanks for you help.im openning a court case.i done all deposit through skrill.do i need to make a complain to skrill as well.

Using trader's own money as a trap to get more money from the same trader? The agents must be using their heads to the fullest.

Committing the same mistake and expecting to see change. (Like the case of a battered wife. lol)

I have withdrawn my profit with Ctoption for the third times. over all the interface is good. the platform is fair (not much of a fan), but the execution is decent. they do have a good number of assets to choose from and its a plus.

Kenny,

Can you please explain the reviews from "Liam Jacobson, NA, United Kingdom" and "Carlos M. Lindsey, Houston, USA" that came from your location? Both claimed to be happy customers of CTOption.

Kenny,

Can you please explain the reviews from "Liam Jacobson, NA, United Kingdom" and "Carlos M. Lindsey, Houston, USA" that came from your location? Both claimed to be happy customers of CTOption.

All of these guys (obviously same person and affiliated with Ctoption") are happy because they made withdrawals from clients' accounts :D

Back