CURSE & BOYCOTT ThinkForex!! Saboteurs & LIARS & THIEVES

My reply will be in the body of your quote:

Let me make a list.

1. If there is a minimum trade volume AND a 60 day requirement for withdrawing, then you have to meet both to be able to withdraw the bonus. If the bonus terms are different than this, please post a screenshot. If not, then you need to follow the bonus rules that you agreed to and give up on this part of your complaint.

ThinkForex criminals violate the most basic trust of a brokerage by betting against its own clients - as pointed out in the quote I posted above - and then changing the leverage when they were losing. Then they have the gall to cite "Terms". Don't you know that FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING?? You are biased because you accept advertising revenue from STINKForex.​

2. I haven't yet heard of any regulator or court offering massive punitive damages for emotional distress to a forex trader. If there is some sort of regulatory violation, then the regulator may impose a fine for this above forcing a refund of any money that may be owed to traders. The regulator keeps 100% of that excess money.

Regardless, what they should pay me is paltry in comparison to what they have done and continue to do: LIE, CHEAT, STEAL & DESTROY. Bucket Shop Bastards.​

In a lot of countries, you can sue for any amount you want to. On the other hand, aggressively suing for what could easily be considered excessive punitive damages will be perceived by many judges and juries to be nothing more than an attempt at personal enrichment instead of a legitimate lawsuit.

Had they agreed to - and even responded to some extent - to the original Terms - they would have gotten off lightly. VERY lightly. Now, they shall suffer. Amen.[/INDENT​
]​

3. Freedom of speech and expression is a good thing. However, there are labor laws and other privacy regulations that could easily make your demand for public shaming and postings of termination proof illegal. Since ThinkForex is under Australian law, you would need to check and see if your demand for this is anywhere near legally possible. I suspect that it isn't.

Labor laws don't trump exposing bad apples. The only reason a firm would want to hide criminals in its midst it because it is run by criminals. That is ThinkForex.

If ThinkForex posted all the information you filled into the forms while opening and funding your account along with all the ID documents you submitted, would you say that falls under free speech and expression?

That is under a privacy agreement. Contract. Don't be stupid.

4. Rob T. has told you that the proper procedure to have your issue fully reviewed is to fill out the form here - Troubleshooter - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

If you refuse to do so, this will prove to any court of law or regulator that you don't intend to follow established procedures and severely damage your chances of having your case heard. If a regulator or court asks you to fill out a detailed form instead of gleaning all of your complaint information from this discussion thread, will you accuse them of being part of a conspiracy?

The "detailed form" as you say, doesn't exist. Click on the link. I would just be posting my Public Complaint - again. No point. They already have it and have done NOTHING with it. As I told Rob T. - many times - he must read the Public Complaint. You are being foolish to compare what has been filed with the FSCL & ASIC and this discussion board. No one has been asked to "glean all of my complaint info" from this site.

It appears Rob has not even read my Complaint. At all. He refused to respond to the Complaint by email and kept pestering me to "call" me. As for that form he linked to, I already filled one out and sent other emails, most of which went unanswered long before he appeared on the scene - to try and cover up their crimes. The Public Complaint has all the details and it is incumbent on any investigator to perform their duties honestly and properly. Rob has refused to do that. I am not going to keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result: that is the definition of insanity. Yet you, Sergeant Major, are telling me - and your readers - to do that. Are you also in bed with STINKForex...like Ethan of myfxbook.com?? Looks like we know whose side you are on. Doesn't bode well for you.

Please invite TradersUnion.com to post their opinion of this issue here. I'd love to see their take on the situation.​

I have not heard back from TradersUnioni.comas I just posted the request/Complaint last night. I just got a confirmation email from the ASIC stating only that they had my complaint and it was sent to the right place. LOL! Well, at least we know they received it, finally.

Everything that is necessary for judgment to be done is in my Public Complaint and the emails sent to their criminal outfit.

I emailed Rob T. today and asked him if had read my Complaint. NO RESPONSE at all.

You seem to be missing the whole issue SM: it is criminal - crooked - for a brokerage to be betting against their clients and to change the leverage of an account in mid-trading (just because they were losing...).

Get your priorities right SMP: I HAVE BEEN INJURED BY CAREER CRIMINALS WORKING IN STINKForex!! They did the wrong and are trying to hide their crimes. Not going to happen. Judgment on their wicked heads and on every **** soul who supports them and enables them.

Got it yet??​

DBM,
You are entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.
There are so many ridiculous statements you have posted in this thread that I don't know where to start; so I won't.
Your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance.
The disrespect you show this forum, it's Leadership, and fellow members only serves to diminish any worth there might be in any of your claims.
You've actually succeeded in making me sympathetic to any firm that would be so unfortunate as to have accepted you as a client.
You owe an apology to Pharaoh and to this forum for disgracing yourself and for your effort to degrade the honor and respectability of this forum.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

STINKForex is Trying To Censor The Truth About their Criminal Outfit

You have a clear conflict of interest SMP. You should not be "listing" anything, nor should you be posting **** for the criminals. They are free to post - as you have invited everyone to do - here as am I at present. (Unless you decide to censor the truth like Ethan at myfxbook.com has done, repeatedly, citing "spam" as his false reason. He was obviously bribed by STINKForex who "would make it worth his while" to shut me up. They can run, but they can't hide. Sooner or later God's gonna cut them down!! HalleluYah!!)

It's interesting that STINKForex's Rob T. won't post here, but gets you SMP to do his dirty work for him.

Get real.

If they are doing everything right, then they should respond to my Public Complaint and do what is required. Instead, they are doing everything behind the scenes. They email you and tell you what they tell me to do. Then you spue without a clue. Give your head a shake. You are their lap dog in this fight. And you have chosen poorly.

It is obvious that since they have conspired to spue to you without a clue that they have also secretly contacted myfxbook.com and paid/bribed? Ethan of the Staff there to DELETE ALL MY POSTS exposing the crimes of STINKForex.

If you were doing your job as impartial adjudicator of Scam and criminal matters SMP, you would be demanding to know why Rob T. has refused to read and respond to my Public Complaint. The facts are clear and so are the Terms. He has not done either.

Well friends, it's not over yet. They are going to BURN. You'd better not be with them when it happens! I warned them and I warn you!! Not gonna be pretty!!

Last edited:
Why Aren't You Exposing The Criminal Censorship Deals at myfxbook.com??

While you SMP have not yet deleted this thread or posts, it is clear you are prejudicially taking sides with your paymasters at STINKForex.

You also have not commented on Ethan's CENSORSHIP of all my posts related to exposing STINKForex at myfxbook.com Were you both bribed but Ethan caved worse than you?

To quote the wise King Solomon:

Pr 28:1 ¶ The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

The wicked are scurrying to hide, which is why Robbie won't post here, but secretly emails you with his crap...one-sided conspiracy yet again. But hey, it's par for the course of dark, criminal filth.

Don't be part of it. I warned them and I warn you.

1. So your unhappiness with a service means that the Terms of Service that YOU agreed to should be dropped.

2. You have a disagreement over a leverage change. If indeed compensation is due, approaching this in a rational fashion will greatly improve your odds of being compensated. Acting like a kindergartner having a screaming temper tantrum will result in you being eaten alive in court.

3. According to you, legal regulations, privacy rules and contracts don't apply to employee information, but do apply to you. Show me who's being stupid here.

4. Slow down and read. Click a few times and you get here:

Your ticket details - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

You are demanding that the FPA investigate how another site moderates its forums. You just reported this, and seem angry that a commando team hasn't kicked in Ethan's door. On the other hand, you are OK with giving TradersUnion a few hours to respond.

Personally, I've already PMed the forums rep from Traders Union and invited her to this thread.

I also got your PM. There's a simple reason you don't have a case in the Case Prep folder. You didn't file one yet. This thread in Scam Alerts and your review are prerequisites to filing a case. Spend a few minutes on the top menu and you should be able to find the link.

You claim I'm biased in favor of ThinkForex? Grow a brain. I rip companies and praise companies based on the actions of those companies. I don't care if they advertise or not. If anyone at the FPA was protecting ThinkForex, your childish and illogical rants would have been removed from the forums and reviews.

So far, the only real issue you've reported is a spread problem that took your excessive risk settings into into a margin call. You have 2 choices:

1. Start acting like an adult. Fill out the form at ThinkForex and ask them to investigate. Give them a reasonable amount of time to reply. If they don't, then file a proper complaint with ASIC and the FPA.

2. Keep acting like a deranged child throwing out wild accusations (some against the very people who are trying to help you) and no one will take you seriously. Then you can go from forum to forum accusing each place that didn't instantly fix your issue of being part of the dark conspiracy.

The choice is yours.

It is clear that no one - inclusive of those at STINKForex - has even READ my Public Complaint. Until that is dealt with properly, everything else is moot.

I will not repeat myself. I have done so too often already - here and with Rob T. who not only refuses to read and respond to my Complaint but refused repeatedly to read my emails stating over and over and over that I will not be speaking to anyone on the phone. That avenue ended after Neha lied to me, falsely accused me and continually tried to cover up for her partners in crime, still as yet unnamed. Typical for dark, criminal souls.

With "help" that you offer Pharaoh, I don't need enemies! LOL!

I quote yet again from an experienced trader who can see the issue - the very reason this matter has come about - very clearly. Why can't you??

But changing your margin mid trade in any circumstance is crooked for a brokerage to do, you should be able to take them to court or have their regulator all over them if you can prove it.

So, do this and you might be able to help:

1. READ every word in my Public Complaint and realize it has been filed with the FSCL.org.nz and the ASIC.

2. Once you have read it properly, tell us what the real issue is. (No, it's not only about spread/slippage which is not actually mentioned in the Complaint, but which is part of the problem and will be uncovered in due course...because the truth always comes out in the end.)

3. Once you have identified the Real Issue, invite your buddy Rob T. - whom you apparently have a dark relationship with - as you told me to do, to come here and respond to the Complaint.

4. Yet again you tell me to do something insane (keep repeating the same actions over and over hoping for a different result) by linking to that "form" which has already been filled out and they responded - before Robbie tried to cover up for them - that nothing was wrong...at all. The longer you believe LIARS & THIEVES & CRIMINALS, the more wicked you become.

YOUR "CHOICES"

1. Clearly, once again, you have NOT read anything factual that I have written. STINKForex had every opportunity to respond, investigate, etc. yet they only LIED, CONSPIRED, STOLE, SABOTAGED, LIED SOME MORE, IGNORED MY EMAILS, REFUSED TO GIVE OUT NAMES, etc. That is why the Public Complaint was compiled and FILED - I'll say it again so you can get it: FILED WITH THE FSCL.org.nz & ASIC (after the FSCL.org.nz was filed).

The FSCL has not responded to my queries about the second step since Rob T. refuses to read and respond to the Complaint proper. I sent three emails asking for the next step: no reply at all from FSCL.org.nz The ASIC has responded that they have the complaint and will reply in two days (as of yesterday they said this). If you had read my Public Complaint you would know all this already, instead of taking the LYING WORD of Rob T. and anyone at that criminal outfit of ****. I really hate God damned LIARS & THIEVES!!

IAFT (Tradersunion.com)

No, you get it wrong again: I did not demand/expect that this union respond to me within hours. I just told you that they have not responded in that time...precisely because it was so short a time from me asking for info. Here is their response to my query (as I was not a member of theirs until days ago - I only just came upon their site/group then, not before becoming a victim of STINKForex):

Hello.

You can receive our full legal help in case there was a controversial situation with an account,
that was opened with a broker through our Association and that was confirmed on our site.
Since you do not have any confirmed account with ThinkForex company in our Association,
we cannot provide you assistance in this matter.

We recommend you to learn in detail all the documents that regulate activity of the ThinkForex company.
After that based on these documents submit official request to the company about your issue.

Thank you for applying to us.

So, the choice is yours - not mine. I am the victim and I set the Terms of Settlement. The criminals have no authority to tell me what to do. They have done enough already - and many thousands more like me. The only difference is: I am probably the first one to file an official and Public Complaint against them. I warned Neha and others in emails that they will pay if they don't do rightly.

As for your return to the Terms of Bonus: sure, like I said, STINKForex thieves can break terms to steal from, traumatize, sabotage, lie to, falsely accuse their own client, but then hypocritcally bring up the "Terms of Bonus" to keep another 1000 GBP.

Get bent. Or Go To Hell. I don't care.

THEY broke the trust. They caused the damage in order to stop me trading and cause the losses. They trade against their clients/victims and sabotage them when they become profitable: I'm not the only one by a long shot. They shut their servers down and claim bogus reasons.

As I warned them, they shall all pay. (If this exercise in Judgment saves ONE soul from the pain, trauma, lies, false accusations, cover-ups, conspiracies, Hell on earth, financial losses, etc. I experienced within mere hours of being VERY successful manually trading on a dial up connection against a broker out to destroy me, I will have done well. Amen. Anything else above that is gravy. I do this for the record and for righteousness' sake. God damn all those who come against the Truth!!)

They cannot be trusted to keep any monies in their criminal outfit. That's why I tried to get out what was left...as quickly as possible. It's another set of miracles I had anything left...

And you justify this, these criminals. These LIARS. These Thieves. These torturers.

Absolutely sickening. Makes me want to vomit. Puke.

Abomination.

STINKForex Gets Shills to Censor the Truth

So STINKForex tries to censor the truth instead of dealing with the crimes, lies, theft and criminals in their stinking outfit. They moved Ethan at myfxbook.com to DELETE my Public Complaint against their criminal gang. They can't compete with the Truth, the facts, so they try to hide it from the public. Too late. They are going DOWN. (And yes, I can say that with authority: I've seen what happens to corporations and **** souls that continually conspire and torture and lie and steal. Amen.)

Pharaoh: Do NOT post links from Rob T. or anyone else in that criminal outfit. What is he and STINKForex paying you to act as his/their representative??

You look like a shill for STINKForex when you do. A lackey, a lapdog for them. A paid shill. Be impartial and demand they come here themselves - as you originally stated.

FPA COURT CASE

The thing that is stopping the filing of it is the "week" limitation: it won't let one file a case earlier than a week. An error message keeps coming up. I will try to file it again today until it is accepted. (The Error message is not in bold/red so it is often missed when the case is not filed.)

AN EMAIL TO ROB T.

This was sent on Tues. January 29, 2013 in repsonse to him saying that "he had done his investigation and wanted to speak on the phone"...

No Rob.

You have not investigated the emails that have already been sent and received.

Have you even read my Public Complaint yet??

Reviewing trades is not the issue: finding out who has done these crimes to me is, and you have been given a head start if you have read the Complaint.

What you suggest with that link has already been done, so you are really trying to provoke me further. If you were doing your job properly, you would know this. The longer you delay and the more you stress me out the more you and your outfit shall suffer.

It is clear that you have done NO investigation as per my complaint at all, or you would know that your criminal outfit already responded with rubbish, sloughing off my issues and not responding to some of them at all!!

Oh, that's right, you obviously haven't read the Complaint.

Do so before you contact me again. Then respond to the Terms only.

You do what I have told you to do in the Complaint and then you will find out just how criminal your outfit is. What is done after that is up to you and Nauman I suppose. Unless you have others who have the authority to fire, name and shame the guilty parties. If you do, they should be the one(s) investigating, not you if you do not have such authority within your corrupt, criminal outfit of ****.

What I am doing is open for all to see. The way it should be. I stand in honour: your outfit stinks in dishonour. It stinks to heaven.

The guilty must be punished.

In Truth,

Last edited:
DBM vs www.ThinkForex.com aka STINKForex

Sorry, the earlier link had a truncated Complaint. The new link now added has the full Public Complaint as part of the new file.

The system at FPA just accepted the file as the week was up. Here is the link at present. A file number has yet to be assigned.

Last edited by a moderator:
There could be an amok next week in Auckland .... ;)

@DMB: Did you restart your MT4 after you called them to change the leverage into the same like before?

YOU need to repent BigT1!!

DBM,
You are entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.
There are so many ridiculous statements you have posted in this thread that I don't know where to start; so I won't.
Your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance.
The disrespect you show this forum, it's Leadership, and fellow members only serves to diminish any worth there might be in any of your claims.
You've actually succeeded in making me sympathetic to any firm that would be so unfortunate as to have accepted you as a client.
You owe an apology to Pharaoh and to this forum for disgracing yourself and for your effort to degrade the honor and respectability of this forum.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

You falsely accuse me. Dangerous ground for you. Dangerous.

You call me a liar, when it is you who have done the lying and false accusing. You should stay out of discussions that will only bring you judgment - the same judgment of those you succour. VERY foolish.

You're "sympathetic" to lying, thieving, conspiratorial criminals? Thank you for outing yourself fully. Well done.

You need to repent for your wickedness...but proud souls never do. So, have fun. You won't have long.

DBM,
You are one sick puppy.
In the interest of full disclosure, reprinted below is the text of your email communication with me for all to witness.
Congrats, you've earned it:

Re: STINKForex.com
Originally Posted by BigT1
Originally Posted by DBM
Just saw your comment against STINKForex. Too bad I didn't see it before I chose them...and got burned in the first few hours of manual trading in my life...
(I have submitted a Case here on FPA too. I shall be filing it with the NZ Complaints body as well. I am not going to back down. I shall sue them if necessary.)
If you know of a decent, honest broker (is there such a thing?) with good rates, please direct me. Someone suggested FXCM and I see that Oanda? has a good report here on FPA.
Thank you and thank you for posting your words about these devils. (I am so new to Forex that I don't even know what a market maker is!!) Neither would I know how to calculate "slippage".

Hello DBM,
You don't learn to swim by cliff diving into shark infested ocean.
The best adcise I can give you is to read and learn about the markets and it's participants before placing any more trades.
Search out and read some of my other posts, and explore the FPA Education area. Eventually open a Demo account with any reputable broker.
Check the Reviews section of FPA for other's experience.
I am currently beginning to recover from a bout with the flu and cannot go into further detail right now.
Filing a case and suing based on non-sensical trading will be a waste of time.
AI
Thanks for the reply BigT1.
I hear you on the "shark infested ocean" and finding a reputable broker...I had no real idea that a broker recommended by a producing robot (Forex Growth Bot) could be so wicked and criminal, and have so many of their employees in on the conspiracy to lie, steal, falsely accuse, etc.
As for what they did to me, my trading has nothing to do with their crimes against me. What they did was and is criminal. It is also fraud. Breach of contract. Manipulating matters to make me lose, etc. A newbie. Well, they bit off more than they can chew this time. I've seen it before and I'll see it again. If they don't do rightly, they will suffer corporately and personally. God sees to it, that I know. I've done my part and continue to do so.
Take some - much - garlic and any colloidal silver for your flu. Whole Vitamin C in things like red peppers too.
Yah bless

AI

Back