CURSE & BOYCOTT ThinkForex!! Saboteurs & LIARS & THIEVES

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment! :)

DBM,
You are one sick puppy.
In the interest of full disclosure, reprinted below is the text of your email communication with me for all to witness.
Congrats, you've earned it:

Re: STINKForex.com
Originally Posted by BigT1
Originally Posted by DBM
Just saw your comment against STINKForex. Too bad I didn't see it before I chose them...and got burned in the first few hours of manual trading in my life...
(I have submitted a Case here on FPA too. I shall be filing it with the NZ Complaints body as well. I am not going to back down. I shall sue them if necessary.)
If you know of a decent, honest broker (is there such a thing?) with good rates, please direct me. Someone suggested FXCM and I see that Oanda? has a good report here on FPA.
Thank you and thank you for posting your words about these devils. (I am so new to Forex that I don't even know what a market maker is!!) Neither would I know how to calculate "slippage".

Hello DBM,
You don't learn to swim by cliff diving into shark infested ocean.
The best adcise I can give you is to read and learn about the markets and it's participants before placing any more trades.
Search out and read some of my other posts, and explore the FPA Education area. Eventually open a Demo account with any reputable broker.
Check the Reviews section of FPA for other's experience.
I am currently beginning to recover from a bout with the flu and cannot go into further detail right now.
Filing a case and suing based on non-sensical trading will be a waste of time.
AI
Thanks for the reply BigT1.
I hear you on the "shark infested ocean" and finding a reputable broker...I had no real idea that a broker recommended by a producing robot (Forex Growth Bot) could be so wicked and criminal, and have so many of their employees in on the conspiracy to lie, steal, falsely accuse, etc.
As for what they did to me, my trading has nothing to do with their crimes against me. What they did was and is criminal. It is also fraud. Breach of contract. Manipulating matters to make me lose, etc. A newbie. Well, they bit off more than they can chew this time. I've seen it before and I'll see it again. If they don't do rightly, they will suffer corporately and personally. God sees to it, that I know. I've done my part and continue to do so.
Take some - much - garlic and any colloidal silver for your flu. Whole Vitamin C in things like red peppers too.
Yah bless

AI

Full disclosure of what. Truth and concern for your health?

Just who is the "sick puppy", grade school level personal insult deleted (apparently the root of your family name Ingrassia. Any relation to gradeschool level personal insult deleted?? LOL!).

PS We can't trust a thing you say Ingrate: you originally called STINKForex a "dog with fleas" and a "market maker" (aka BUCKET SHOP, as per the FPA glossary), yet now you publicly sympathize with these criminals...all in a concerted effort to attack me. Well, you and Pharaoh can both **** off back to ****ing Egypt!! Good riddance to bad rubbish.

AsstModerator Note: This is another example of DBM's inability to act in a civilized fashion. Two senior FPA members tried to help explore his issue and he attacked both of them.

DBM has been dishonorably discharged from the FPA. He is now permanently banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no! Looks like I've been busted! Over 5 years and more than 6000 posts doing my damnedest to find the truth and to help traders, and it turns out I've done the whole thing solely to sit here waiting for DBM to complain about some guy named Rob T. at ThinkForex so I could leap in to defend Rob. :p

Too bad I never heard of Rob until DBM started ranting.

Too bad DBM rips me for not reading his posts when I've trudged through every word. The core issue as initially reported was a change in leverage resulting in a margin call resulting in a loss of about 10,000.

Too bad DBM doesn't include documentation of just how bad this slippage was so that people could examine it and see if it's typical slippage or not.

Too bad DBM thinks that ThinkForex should be asked to quickly to violate labor laws, employee agreements, and privacy regulations regarding their own employees, but says that it's stupid to suggest that this is an equivalent concept.

Too bad DBM wants to be able to pick and chose which regular Terms of Service he considers valid and which he doesn't. Like laws and regulations, if we let traders or companies pick and chose, then none of these will have any meaning.

Too bad DBM doesn't want to be bothered to find a link or fill out the form when I find it for him (that's right - I started with the link DMB posted and 2 or 3 clicks later was on the new one I posted - no help needed from anyone at ThinkForex). Many companies have forms that must be filled in to document issues properly. Refusal to follow the established procedures will gut any attempt to bring this before any regulator or court.

Too bad DBM thinks that anyone who tries to get the facts and ensure that all sides follow the laws and regulations must be part of some imagined conspiracy.

Too bad DBM is so wrapped up in his childish fantasies that he can't see the simple truth. I'm trying to cut away all the garbage he's posting so that the core issue of the large loss caused by an issue with leverage can be addressed. It's possible that ThinkForex may owe him money, but if he won't cooperate with the broker or with the FPA, then there's nothing anyone will be able to

So DBM. I'm giving you one last chance. Screaming will get you nowhere. Childish insults will get you nowhere. Ever-growing conspiracy theories will get you nowhere.

Grow up and try to see if you can get your money back like a rational adult, or else sit there screaming "Everyone who doesn't do everything exactly like I say is bad and they are all plotting against me."

Also, one small question. How did you earn enough cash to jump in, open a large account, and turn an EA loose? I've often wondered about how some people managed to get all the money they lost.

Two of DBM's replies in this thread have been removed. I also edited some improper language and grade school level personal insults from another posts.

DBM went too far in his attacks on FPA members. His conduct started off poor and progressed to completely unacceptable. His conduct in the forums makes him no longer welcome in the FPA.

DBM has been dishonorably discharged from the FPA. He is now permanently banned.

If DBM really had slippage issues and if his leverage really was changed, I wish him the best of luck pursuing this through regulatory channels. If a regulator or court rules in his favor, he is free to email a link to the ruling to the FPA. If he does send a valid link to a court website or recognized news website about a ruling in his favor, I promise to post it in this thread.

Last edited:
. . . apparently the root of your family name Ingrassia. Any relation to . . . We can't trust a thing you say Ingrate . . . ****off back to ****ing Egypt!! . . . .

For the record, my father was born in Sicily and my mother in NY of Italian immigrants; I'm 100% Italian-American.
The root of my family name is Spanish, derived from the Latin meaning "In Grace".
During the 15th century Spanish inquisition my ancestors fled to Sicily to escape pursecution.
AI

Just wanted to say that DBM has been touch me trying to find help with Think Forex accusation, I am not sure where he has been posting but I want to set some things very straight just in case someone has seen other posts and forums saying anything about my dealings in this matter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This entire complaint is completely unproven accusations on Think Forex.

I do not like my E-mails being taken out of context, either display the entire thing or nothing at all.

I have no problem with Think Forex nor do I have any idea of their inner workings or policies.

Phoroah is my friend, and if BigT1 is his -and from his actions that I have seen on this forum, he has my respect.
DBM Telling me they are co-conspirators is one of the craziest things I have heard in my life.

Ethan (Myfxbook) is someone I have been in contact with over the years, he does it by the book and is no conspirator either, if he has flagged DBM complaints because it fell into spam category per their policy, then they did. That's all.

DBM, I am not saying you were not wronged, just prove it privately in however way you might be able to do that.
Loud accusations lower your image to those around you, there have been too many who cried wolf.

Once you have won your case, now you can be loud and we will cheer for you.

I am not the one to help you in your plea for justice, I just happen to direct a brokerage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, you and Pharaoh can both **** off back to ****ing Egypt!!

For the record, I'm not really Egyptian. I've never even visited Egypt. There's a story about how I got this nickname that predates my involvement in forex trading. When I signed up for the FPA and some other forex forums back in 2007, someone had beaten me to registering my first name on most of them, so I went with Pharaoh.

Nice to see how you can so easily leap into hatred and bigotry. I'll bet that Jesus is very proud of you and your trustchristorgotohell.org website too.

. . . I'll bet that Jesus is very proud of you and your trustchristorgotohell.org website too.

Wow, I knew this DBM is a screwball; but, in my opinion, that website of his should go under FBI surveillence!
Thanks for diggin' that up.
AI

Is Thinkforex a reputable broker? I was thinking about trading with them as i have used their demo account for quite some time and it seemed fine. I did a quick search to see if there were any negative reviews on them and on quite a few forex forums by presumably the same person and a few others were saying Thinkforex is a bucket shop and market maker. Any information whether or not they have a ECN account would be much appreciated. Thanks

Back