Daily technical & fundamental analysis for multi-forex pairs

Trading Butterfly & Evening Doji Star in CAD/JPY ahead of OPEC-JMMC meetings | Forex Fund Manager
This analysis explains my view on Crude Oil and correlated currency CAD. It also illustrates how exactly we're trading Butterfly chart pattern and Evening Doji Star candle pattern on the CAD/JPY chart ahead of OPEC-JMMC meetings.

Moved SL to BE.

False bullish breakout | GBP/USD analysis by Keon Consultancy, a Forex Fund Management company
This video explains how I determine a false bullish breakout on D1/daily time-frame of GBP/USD. It further illustrates how I am trading it to the short/sell side, and what are my exit & entry price levels.

We moved our sell limit to around 38.2% area as the price moved up and went beyond the minor swings after making a slightly lower/new low today.
Sell limit GBP USD.png

USD/JPY trading with the help of the Ichimoku cloud | Forex analysis by Keon Consultancy
In this USD/JPY analysis, you can watch how I am trading USD/JPY on M30 time-frame with the help of the Ichimoku cloud.

USD/JPY analysis | Managed Forex Accounts | Keon Consultancy | Aug 21, 2020
Here is how we're trading USD/JPY. Our TP is just a pip below the first resistance zone shown in the graph.
Look at the graphs to understand technical factors that suggested a buy trade in USD/JPY.

USD JPY, H4, Aug 21, 2020.png

USD JPY, H1, Aug 21, 2020.png

NZD/USD analysis | Managed Forex Accounts of Keon Consultancy | Aug 26, 2020

NZD/USD retraced up slowly but could not even touch 127.2% of bc, which indicates bearish pressure. It's a look-alike bearish Gartley harmonic chart pattern.
NZD USD, H1, Aug 26, 2020.png

Our target of this trade is also the same as the target of a previous trade of NZD/USD; 3 Drive completion point. However, we may take a reward equal to the risk and close the trade prematurely if the market will slow down ahead of Jerome Powell's speech.
NZD USD, H4, Aug 26, 2020.png

Risk: If an H4 candle will close above the resistance zone shown on the graph of H1 time-frame, we will close the trade.

EUR/USD and USD/CHF simultaneous trading plan | Managed Forex | Keon Consultancy

This video illustrates how I am offsetting the risk of EUR/USD and USD/CHF trades with each other.

EUR/USD and USD/CHF simultaneous trading plan | Managed Forex | Keon Consultancy

This video illustrates how I am offsetting the risk of EUR/USD and USD/CHF trades with each other.

i don't understand all info about eurusd )) but i think you think it goes long? i agree with you. but i see 30m eurusd'll go up 1.1918 then down 1.1863.

USD/CAD analysis on H1 time-frame by a Forex Fund Manager of Keon Consultancy | Sep 4, 2020
USD/CAD already has a prevailing downtrend which is most likely to continue after ABCD retracement shown on the chart. We entered a sell trade as soon as market penetrated below the low of the engulfing candle shown on the chart.

RSI (period undisclosed for privacy of trading style) crossed already below 50 to confirm a downswing. This swing may lead to making a fresh new low in USD/CAD, however, we are exiting early at just FIB61.8 as it's Friday.

We have moved SL to BE while writing this analysis, so the trade has already become risk-free.
ucad.png

USD/CAD analysis on H1 time-frame by a Forex Fund Manager of Keon Consultancy | Sep 4, 2020
USD/CAD already has a prevailing downtrend which is most likely to continue after ABCD retracement shown on the chart. We entered a sell trade as soon as market penetrated below the low of the engulfing candle shown on the chart.

RSI (period undisclosed for privacy of trading style) crossed already below 50 to confirm a downswing. This swing may lead to making a fresh new low in USD/CAD, however, we are exiting early at just FIB61.8 as it's Friday.

We have moved SL to BE while writing this analysis, so the trade has already become risk-free.
View attachment 57382

Having seen the volatility and close proximity of current price then with SL, we removed SL to avoid getting stopped out by any spikes or temporary price action. However for risk management, we decided to close the trade if the price closes above high of the engulfing

Back