• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Danny Wall, 4 squared, 4sqa.com SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
JBOE:

I don't want to permanately post my contact info in here so I enabled the ability for you to download my vcard, just click on my username and click download vcard, you will have to open it with Outlook. I will not have it enabled for long so let me know when you have it. Thanks

Okay, compained with the SEC as a ponzi scheme. Anybody that has complints against being scammed by him, these guys give you the most options for uploading documentation and seem the most thorough(although Bernie got by them forever) We'll see how it goes, I'll try the CFTC also.

My boy Danny has been real quiet this week, where are you Danny? I know you're out there, how about a post in here? Let's hear what you have to say about ripping everyone off....

Aha I found him!!!! He has started his new career as a comedian!!!! Check out this latest I just got.

Many of you have noticed that I have been abnormally quiet lately ... especially if I owe you money from one of the pool's or a fund.

The reason is simple. My oldest daughter is my book keeper. She hired an assistant to do bank runs (along with doing wires, picking up and moving around funds, that kind of thing) and the like for her/me.

That person took very nearly everything. I've been operating on fumes and obviously dealing with it emotionally and "actually" has been an extreme challenge.

Fortunately, the "off exchange" options trades have come to the rescue in a big way.

In the next three weeks I will have built things back up.

So, this is what will be happening over the course of October.

1) Trading on the fund is officially halted. Before the end of October, everyone in the fund will be liquidated out with the funds as the current fund spreadsheet shows. I will not be taking the 20% allowed by the agreement. What ever the spreadsheet shows is what you will receive. Again, sometime shortly before the end of October.

2) Everyone, in EVERY guaranteed pool, even if it won't be officially completed by the end of October, will receive the guaranteed payout specified in the agreement.

3) If you have been expecting funds from a pool or fund that has previously closed, that will be paid out FIRST ... probably before the 14th of October.

I do apologize if you are one of the people I have "gone dark" on, but before the end of the month, I will have your funds back to you.

In fact, even if you are one of the people that are just in the fund and thought that everything has been going along just fine ... I apologize to you as well.

My goal over the length of October will be to get every single person who has invested anything with me every single cent they are currently owed.

I deeply apologize.

Now, to "pull this off" I am going to be doing A LOT of travel/driving around getting these options trades done. That means that I will be abnormally unavailable to answer questions.

I will continue to provide market analysis ... though at this point I understand if you may be less than trusting.

DON'T BUY THIS BOLOGNA!!! If you have money with him, do not wait till the end of October to file complaints to get it. He has been stealing long before this "incident" He stole from me and at least one other I know of a month ago scammed others way before that. Not buying it Danny Wall.

Amazing

This is a message I just recieved from Danny Wall:

I just got an email from a friend about a few things.

There are some people ... lets just say unhappy with me at the moment.

I understand that. But most of the people unhappy with me are at this point are out 500 or maybe 1k.

The guy behind the "forex peace army" is draining away 35k to 100k constantly from people ... and he just doesn't give it back, you can't contact him again, nothing. Doesn't try to make amends, doesn't try to contact anyone ... nothing.

Forexbastards | Forexpeacearmy | Dmitri Chavkerov (as an example)

I'm still here. Still providing analysis, still trying to talk to people, and working on getting every penny you are owed to you.

Do a google on Dmitri Chavkerov or Felix Homogratus or Rob Grespinet (the people behind forexpeacearmy.com) ... see if the same can be said of them.

Shoot just google "forex peace army" and see what you get.

These guys take money and you can't contact them again. Like I said, I'm at least trying to "make good" on what I owe, even if it will come "a little" late.

Now that I have your attention Danny let me comment:

"I understand that. But most of the people unhappy with me are at this point are out 500 or maybe 1k."

Are you completely joking here? What in the F kind of statement is that? What is the quantity of money that is signifigant for you to return? JBOE is out $3000, not enough for you? Give me a number of when I should start worrying that you stole our money. I don't care if it's ten F'in cents, you have it, it's mine, give it back, NOW!

"The guy behind the "forex peace army" is draining away 35k to 100k constantly from people ... and he just doesn't give it back, you can't contact him again, nothing. Doesn't try to make amends, doesn't try to contact anyone ... nothing."

Irrelevant and a deflection. Guess what? Maybe shocking here....THESE GUYS DON'T HAVE MY MONEY! You do!! This is a forum dude, it cost me zero to get in here. Do you have a more respectable place you would like me to post this? List it here and I will gladly post there so my information has credibility.

"These guys take money and you can't contact them again. Like I said, I'm at least trying to "make good" on what I owe, even if it will come "a little" late"

You want to make ammends??? A little late? IF you were to return it then it would be over two months late for me alone, longer for JBOE. And who knows who else. You are not who you say you are Danny Wall, that is the bottom line, you should have over $1000000 just from the last trading system you claim to have sold. All stolen from you? Where is your job as the fund manager of a $300000000 fund? Maybe they can advance you the money to pay us back. You were going to allow six or seven people to manage your personal funds of $100000 each, that's $700000 minimum. Somebody stole all that from you, apparently after you put out your last video this week looking for $20000 more. RETURN WHAT YOU OWE TO US ALL! You want to talk? Talk in here, I'll ask Felix to not look in here if it makes you more comfortable.

Filed my complaint with the CFTC, so far the SEC has the best site for filing this type of stuff, they let you upload documentation and put in lots of info. There are new developments but I'll let JBOE post them if he wishes as to what is going on with him and Danny.

Just in case anyone is reading this thread and seeing the above post thinking, oh maybe somebody really did steal this guys money and he is really trying to return it, I wanted to post my time line with Danny Wall.

The money was sent to Danny 8/16/10. Supposed to be returned three weeks later, making it 9/6/10. This is when I started asking for the return of my funds. He stalled me and stalled me all the way until 9/24/10 when his last reply was yes he would send my money by western union 9/25/10. Since then zip from him, no responses to messages of any kind, although he will answer your e-mails if you want to get into any of his pools and send him money. So lets assume his theft happened near the time he should be returning the money to me, 9/6/10 and he stalled me because he was trying to figure out how to get everyone's money back to them. But wait on 9/13/10 he sent out an e-mail asking for a minimum $3000 dollars from people for a guaranteed 5 times return in three weeks, and telling you heck it's so guaranteed throw it on your credit card and you'll have it back before the next payment is due. So at this point if he had been robbed he was still trying to steal from others. And then on 9/15/10 another solicitation, this time for a minimum $1000 dollars for a guaranteed 5 times return. Then on 9/23/10 he was kind enough to open up his $150000 fund to anyone wanting to get into it. Then on 9/24/10 another plan, send me minimum $200 and get back $400 in a week. Then on 9/28/10 a video solicitation for a minimum $20000 maximum 5 million dollar deposit with him that he will manage for you. So three days prior to this video he had quit responding to me completely but was still soliciting and answering emails asking about getting into his programs, just not answering the ones from me asking for my money back. Then he was quiet......until hey I got all my money stolen from me, that's the explanation.

So let's hear it Danny, when did you get robbed? If it was this week then where was my money a month ago all the way up until your "robbery"? If it was a month ago then you were still trying to rob people after the fact. Either way your story is horses*$@.

Just thought I'd clear things up in case anyone thought that his crap story about losing his money had any credibility.

I just wanted to point out some facts against what Danny is claiming now.
Danny owes me $1,000 from the guaranteed pools from January/February
of 2010. What about that money? Funny he only gets robbed now, did he also get robbed when he owed me money, and yet he just deleted me from his email list and never replied to my emails asking about my money and refunds...he did not even reply to PayPal which was how I got my money in the end...Oh, I did get one more email -asking me to enter the guaranteed pool, he had a new one starting soon. This was in April 2010.
Just some things that are crazy stupid to ponder:
1. He has his high school seniour daughter as his book - keeper handling his millions that he gets to trade, and she what, enters them in Google Docs, where he writes his guaranteed pool agreements? And she hired an assistant because he has so many customers and needs help?
2. Why does he need his daughter or anyone else, including him, for that matter, to do bank runs at all? I have always paid him via PayPal and the guaranteed pools agreement asks that you wire the money to the account which is under Jordyn Wall's name. Danny does not deal with cash.
3. If you are robbed so much money, don't you automatically contact the authorities? No, Danny says "Oh, darn it" then asks for more understanding and time to leave him alone so he can trade the money back...that doesn't even make any sense at all.
4. And why does he have to travel around a lot to do trades?! I mean, one of the reasons trading is so attractive is that you can do it from home!!!
5. His excuses are just that - EXCUSES - not even well thought out excuses either. His emails just make him sound, well, lame and whiny. Oh, the amounts he took are not soooo much money, and he is just a little late because he was robbed. Blah, blah, blah...Oh no, wait a minute while I get out my miniature violin for his sob stories.
6. I am not going to take a pause and give him a chance to escape.
He is a liar and thief and he has to be stopped. I don't know how he thought this would never catch up to him.
7. Dude, get a lawyer, a good one, you're probably going to jail - fraud, tax evasion, and heaven knows what else.

So, after his "convenient" robbery, instead of sending a copy of the police report, he attacks the FPA and uses a site belonging to a disgruntled scammer to back up his argument.

If Felix was 1/100th as bad as Danny claims, he'd have been locked up a long time ago. Instead, he's still running the FPA and giving people a platform to expose scammers. The FPA doesn't take money from members, only advertisers, so Danny's accusations are total BS.

Hey Danny - show that police report, if you really filed one. Also, show where you are registered with the NFA, SEC, and CFTC - those sorts of registrations are usually needed when you play with other people's money on investments.

So, after his "convenient" robbery, instead of sending a copy of the police report, he attacks the FPA and uses a site belonging to a disgruntled scammer to back up his argument.

If Felix was 1/100th as bad as Danny claims, he'd have been locked up a long time ago. Instead, he's still running the FPA and giving people a platform to expose scammers. The FPA doesn't take money from members, only advertisers, so Danny's accusations are total BS.

Hey Danny - show that police report, if you really filed one. Also, show where you are registered with the NFA, SEC, and CFTC - those sorts of registrations are usually needed when you play with other people's money on investments.

Oh he is not registered with ANY of these organizations, and does not even have ANY of the multiple business names he uses registered as companies, much less regulatory agencies. He just made up the names and throws them on his sites and e-mails to make it look like he is a company. I have much better stuff coming up but I want confirmation first, everybody will love this one, stay tuned.....

Back