Deutsche Trading Scam

P.S: I know it's risky to trade with a non regulated broker, but here's the thing. Most of traders can confirm they are facing problems even with regulated brokers, and when they threaten them they will post their reviews on the FPA and online forums, things get magically resolved so please let's spare the lecture regarding regulation as there are many unregulated brokers with an outstanding performance and I'm aware that my funds are gone but I believe it's my duty to file this case to warn other traders not to deal with with Deutsche Trading.

Regards

Amin

Knowing that many regulated brokers are Scam don't make you go blind opening a live account with an unregulated broker.
Regulation helps in filing complaints, having better chance to get your money.

Hoping you get your money, chances are low, they hadn't bother to defend themselves!

If this is its website: http://deutsche-trading.com(very newbie website), how were you able to understand Russian to open a live account with))

i had the same issue with those so called Deutsche, i funded my account with 375$ made a 800$ winning asked for a withdraw, but still no answer, do you think that i should file a case as well?

Yes nizambouf. File a new case. Money is most likely gone, but you can help fellow traders avoid getting scammed. Alone, you're just an unsatisfied trader, together, we're an army (FPA slogan).

Knowing that many regulated brokers are Scam don't make you go blind opening a live account with an unregulated broker.
Regulation helps in filing complaints, having better chance to get your money.

Hoping you get your money, chances are low, they hadn't bother to defend themselves!

If this is its website: http://deutsche-trading.com(very newbie website), how were you able to understand Russian to open a live account with))

Dear FXWarriory

1. I'm not blind
2. I'm a news trader, if you know what that means, so I'm in search for brokers on daily basis.
3. I've been a trader for 10 years and scammed countless times (you can google me) and you'll see some of my cases (some resolved, some not).
4. I have in my bag an experience of more than 250 brokers worldwide, probably more than anyone on the FPA.
4. I'm not really aiming to get the money back but merely warning traders against the broker.
5. Next time I want to open an account with a broker, I will PM you to check your opinion regarding the website.

P.S: The opening statement of this thread was written to help avoid such comments in the thread. But apparently, you couldn't read between the lines.

Regards

Amin

Calm down Amin. We are here to stand with you and help, like with others.
If your such nervousness will govern your actions!! That's a reason for being scammed countless times which is very encouraging!!!
Can't understand your point? Are you proud of : scammed countless times, have many cases on google, 250 brokers worldwide is a great experience for you!!
And, you are very stubborn too when someone comes to give you an advice that spreads to others reading the thread.
10 years are more than enough for any person to learn from past mistakes!!

Good Luck for your case

Calm down Amin. We are here to stand with you and help, like with others.
If your such nervousness will govern your actions!! That's a reason for being scammed countless times which is very encouraging!!!
Can't understand your point? Are you proud of : scammed countless times, have many cases on google, 250 brokers worldwide is a great experience for you!!
And, you are very stubborn too when someone comes to give you an advice that spreads to others reading the thread.
10 years are more than enough for any person to learn from past mistakes!!

Good Luck for your case

Dude I'm calm but regarding the support, you didn't give any. Only blame. You can reread your first post. What's to learn? It seems you haven't read my line where I said "I'm a news trader, if you know what that means, so I'm in search for brokers on daily basis". And I'm definitely proud in being a lab-rat for scam brokers whom I forced to pick up their stuff and leave instead of other newbies out there taking their bait. By the way, just to give you an example, the FPA you are posting on right now started as a hell of a newbie website and if you google FPA, you'll find hundreds of websites dedicated to showing the FPA as a scammers and extortionists, but we know better. Anyway, thanks for your advice and support.

#Amin, how you invited them ?

If you sent them email than you got any response from them on your email yet?

Try to talk via Live chat if possible and tell them about this thread, I`ll send one message to Mod about this thread as well.

Back