Deutsche Trading Scam

Get real, I am sure its fun to spend all day running around how you been scammed but I really would think some of these noobs would finally learn how to pick a broker that is not trading vs them. If not then get you helmet and wait outside the short bus will be along soon!

Thank you for the great comment which holds a great deal of respect apparently.

Mr Amin , i hope that you get your money back , there is no broker in the world good enough for a trader , you always find problems , however there are brokers who paid you , and this is the most importing thing .

Although I agree that Amin is crazy, he provides a very valuable service to the forex community by testing brokers and sharing his results.

I spend a lot of my time commenting on companies. One of the biggest complaints I get, ESPECIALLY when I'm pointing out an amazingly obvious scam, is "Hey Pharaoh, you didn't personally put any money in, so you have no right to make any comments." This has happened in a number of threads.

So, now Amin, who is not a clueless newbie, decides to put his money on the table with the full knowledge that he may not be getting it back, and people are complaining that he should somehow be chastised for doing this.

I wish I had the time and money to do this sort of thing, but I don't. I personally salute Amin for his work. My ONLY advice to Amin is to please risk less money with highly suspicious brokers.

Back