Did any one joined jimmy young course?

alkhatarey

Private
Hi every one

I need Help from you guys , I have experience on forex Trading 3 years now, and i found allot of positive reviews about jimmy young and actually i want to know if his course will help me or not? because i know allot about trading and i have my trading strategy but maybe he has something will help me more in trading Does anyone suggest me to take his course? and his course is for Advanced Traders or Beginners?

I saw all the Reviews about him but i need answer for these Questions guys?

He offered me course for one year 2500$ , does it worth this money?

Thanks allot guys

I don't know about that person but I can tell you that many such people here in Malaysia offer courses and proclaiming this and that.

Many "testimonials" arose like "I made USD 50k a month" and "I made USD 183k from USD 27k within 2 months".

I find all these "testimonials" a fake because of 2 things.

First and foremost, if they're so good, then why are they not professional institutional forex traders yet?

Secondly, if they're so good, what's the point of "advertising" without ulterior motives?

Please forgive my pun as I don't intend to do so but being a Malaysian, I can't help it but feel this way.

Regards.

Last edited:
Hi alkhatarey,

Nancy is absolutely right. Those guys live off course fees rather than trading themselves. If you want to risk 2500,--, put the money into a live trading account and start trading yourself with microlots for practicing and gainig experience. This will give you a much better return on investment than taking lectures!

Regards, Stony

Stony, thanks a lot for lending your support upon my explanation.

I hope Alkhatarey can accept it.

Regards.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for your answer

but here is something , if you will not find someone ohnest teach you how to trade you will never be professional but the proplem that they are one in million i found one and i learned allot of things from him until now , but i need to understand fundamental more , so that i was asking about jimmy young because he is teaching funametanl and technical analyses and he compine them together
and if you read what felix wrote about jimmy young you will see that it seems he is a very good trader and mentor , but i need to contact some one took the course to get more information from him

Because im in a very good level now and im profitable , so just i need from jimmy this part fundamental

so please if you know anyone joined this course tell me

thanks guys for your help

Sorry, I don´t know Jimmy Young. But when you are consistently profitable already, why don´t you just go on trading by yourself? Somehow I don´t see your problem.

Stony

Yes, I agree.

Since you're doing pretty good, I guess you'd keep on doing what you're doing.

Regards.

Last edited:
Back