Did you start trading forex?

Rambo35

Corporal
I know there are a lot of different traders, but I was wondering if you started trading in the forex market or did you initially trade other asset classes before you ventured out into the forex market?

Personally I started out trading equities before I decided to add forex trading to my overall portfolio. I having previous trading experience sped up my learning curve as I developed my forex trading strategy as it is obvious that trading forex is different than trading equities at least in my opinion as well as experience.

Started things off with forex and no time to learn or move into other assets.

Happy to stay with forex trading.

Dabbled in shares, stocks, and unit trust.....then accidentally (or destiny) discovered forex after catching one of my young engineers trading during working hours.....out of curiosity, tried it out and discovered how easy to make....and loss...money and never looked back since.
Probably will be trading the forex for the rest of my days on planet Earth.

was introduced to this shark-infested world through forex....
planning to swim through the international stocks and futures markets in the near future.

I never trade in stock, equities...
First time i had join in a broker was trade in forex and Gold...
I think that trade in forex is more easier than another..
Now i trade in many broker and gain consistently profit there..
lite forex, fbs, roboforex, etc...

Started things off with forex and no time to learn or move into other assets.

Happy to stay with forex trading.

Just like me, I also started from forex and remained only in this business, not even commodities I liked to go towards. Only currency trading is very lucrative for me earn well.

I started trading Forex. At first I traded mostly EUR/USD and then I branched out to other instruments, but I still mostly prefer Forex.

Last edited:
Back