Did you start trading forex?

Honestly, I never trade in stock and equities, I ever use the currency trading platform and I found it pretty profitable than others, I am attached since long and I am earning reasonable mount being a currency trader, I am enjoying forex.

I admit it didn't occur to me to start trading anything other than currency pairs at the time. Only after I got used to trading those I looked into equities.

this is a good question I started venturing into forex 5 or 6 years ago when i was looking for alternative online money making gigs, the first broker i noticed was etoro (i had to search for it since i forgot its name lol) and mong others such as oanda alpari but decided to go with hotforex. it was on a whim and started really low, blown a couple of accounts but here i am still trading (well trying my best anway)

Most beginning traders mistakenly believe the hype that the currency market is a place where you can make a fortune virtually overnight. Any good forex school will inculcate in their students the basic lesson that it takes time to make money. So, if you started forex trading you should learn basic and then practice with demo trading accounts and after that you can go for real one or live trading. Just don’t ignore forex knowledge to acquire.

My experience trading on forex market already more than four or six years, although many times get failure on trading and margin call account, but still looking opportunity to get earning from forex business, and start forex trading is easy but making profit from trades is not easy like as only from theory

My experience trading on forex market already more than four or six years, although many times get failure on trading and margin call account, but still looking opportunity to get earning from forex business, and start forex trading is easy but making profit from trades is not easy like as only from theory
Just control your leverage and lot size to avoid problems. The rest will come with experience.

Yes I did with forex. Not doing anything else at present, but there are lots of opportunities and this is the biggest market for life long benefits if done in a proper way. So let's first set one thing before planning to deviate.

Yes I did with forex. Not doing anything else at present, but there are lots of opportunities and this is the biggest market for life long benefits if done in a proper way. So let's first set one thing before planning to deviate.

For how long have you been learning to trade? Which currency pairs do you like best?

Back