Did you start trading forex?

Yes i started with forex. Because I saw better opportunities with forex than other commodities or shares.
But equally risky as well.
But so far it's good. Have made many mistakes and still learning

Yes, I am trading forex for last 8 months. Some of my friends are doing equity trading but trust me forex trading is better than equity trading. Now they are also interested to do forex trading. This true that forex trading is different than equity trading but it has many similarity. Both market are variable. But in stock market equity and shares of companies are exchanged. In forex market currencies of different countries are exchanged.

When it comes to trading my interest has always been focused almost entirely on Forex. I have been doing so for years and I am still completely content with it, so I don't intend to branch out.

About financial market my starting is with stock market. I was there for 3 years before coming into forex. In fact I still trade stock also. Both the markets are different in nature. Both have different taste to trade.

Forex gives you the "feeling" of trading, as you watch your trades and numbers jump. I personally traded at first because it was fun for me. And if you understand the market it can bring you some money as well

About financial market my starting is with stock market. I was there for 3 years before coming into forex. In fact I still trade stock also. Both the markets are different in nature. Both have different taste to trade.

Do you have any preference about one over the other? Or do you like them equally?

I am doing forex trading for last 1 year. I am doing forex trading because I am comfortable with this. Otherwise there are plenty of other traders in the market like equity trader, binary trader etc. I think as a business forex is best. There is no binding of time and no limit of earning. But the market is very uncertain. So, trader should be more careful. There is equal possibility of earning and losing money.

Yes forex has same chance of loss as it has opportunity of making profit . We can learn art of profit taking and risk management with practice and experience. As I am now doing good than the time when I was a beginner. Now I know market can in favor or against so I did not feel much bad in loss. Here we not loose our amount can grow our capital too if learn trading properly.

I trade just for myself, not for getting profit just for pleasure. But certainly, the pleasure depends on the profit. Everything is interrelated. However, sometimes I don't get profit but still enjoy the trading.

I don't trade for money either, but let's face the truth, you do like it when you get the profit. As the saying goes, there's no money to burn.

Back