1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die hard trader, new market

Discussion in 'Hello and Welcome' started by leveau, Apr 2, 2008.

1. leveau

leveau Recruit

Back in 96 os so Started out with "How to Make Money in Stocks" by William Oniel . Got interested in technical analysis. Read most all the classic trading books and then some. Learned the options markets. Daytraded stocks (unsuccessfully) for 2-3 years. Got hired for a short time by "trading markets.com".
    Finally my Mom asked me to stop trading my account which was comprised of borrowed funds. I did.
    5-6 years later, I have $1000 in capitol I can risk.
    Decided to trade the Forex.
    My account is half that now after a few trades based on price action.
    QUESTION TO ANYONE.
    To pull my account above $1000 and beyond, what is the most risk aversive method to do so: trading news or trading an automated system?

2. D builder

D builder Recruit

this is what u shud do

i want u to calm down and then take a while from trading and do not be too eager to make so much money at the moment,now i do not know where ur money is rite now but see what i will advise u to do is trade only the news now and leave all technicals out cos for technical it is advisabl to use 1% of ur money for a position so if u do not have good money for that i will not advise u to do thatso instead go for only sure news with very good strategies that will not get u on the other side and use good money management principles too ok,so do have a wonderful day and if u do have any question let me know ...