Resolved: EASY MARKETS REFUSING TO PAY ME MY IB/AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS OF OVER $5,000.

Are you still referring people to this broker?

Have you informed those that you have referred to withdrawal their funds ASAP?
Most are already here on FPA and are just silently watching to see how this matter is resolved by the broker. They will advise themselves accordingly i'm sure. I need not talk a lot.. They have already threatened to close the account , turn everything to zero. So i'm still waiting on their decision. Customer service just called me yesterday to say they won't pay but I believe anyone who wrongs you and later admits they have wronged you to resolve an issue can be trusted. So I will work with them again if I am paid but if they don't pay me then I have been cheated , lied to and scammed.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've been looking at getting started with World Markets AI - and their affiliate structure is really nice too.
But I'm a little worried about their lack of regulation, and how good their reward structure is - leaves me a little suspicious that it may all be a little too good to be true.
When something is too good to be true, it usually is. But you never really know until you try. You can let the rest of us know how your experience is if you do give them a try

Dear Andrew, we are surprised that you did not manage to find us available through Livechat as our Customer Service Team is available 24/5 over the phone, email or chat to assist you with any inquiries.

We do value you as an IB partner for 9 years and we want to believe that you have been satisfied with our cooperation and services throughout this time. Please understand though that we are obliged to follow certain Terms and Conditions for the smooth operation of our Affiliate scheme. As per our Affiliation Agreement clause 14.7. “BCM may modify any of the terms of this Agreement at any time, upon its discretion. BCM will upload such amended Agreement on its website, by indicating the date that the amended document will come into effect. The Affiliate undertakes the obligation to visit the website and to read the terms of the Agreement on a regular basis. In case where the Affiliate does not agree with the amended Agreement, they shall notify BCM within seven (7) calendar days as of the date that the amended Agreement comes into effect. If otherwise, the terms of the amended contract will apply to the Affiliate.” For any further clarifications you may need regarding our Agreement, please feel free to contact us and we are here to assist you.

Dear Andrew, we are surprised that you did not manage to find us available through Livechat as our Customer Service Team is available 24/5 over the phone, email or chat to assist you with any inquiries.

We do value you as an IB partner for 9 years and we want to believe that you have been satisfied with our cooperation and services throughout this time. Please understand though that we are obliged to follow certain Terms and Conditions for the smooth operation of our Affiliate scheme. As per our Affiliation Agreement clause 14.7. “BCM may modify any of the terms of this Agreement at any time, upon its discretion. BCM will upload such amended Agreement on its website, by indicating the date that the amended document will come into effect. The Affiliate undertakes the obligation to visit the website and to read the terms of the Agreement on a regular basis. In case where the Affiliate does not agree with the amended Agreement, they shall notify BCM within seven (7) calendar days as of the date that the amended Agreement comes into effect. If otherwise, the terms of the amended contract will apply to the Affiliate.” For any further clarifications you may need regarding our Agreement, please feel free to contact us and we are here to assist you.

BCM may modify any of the terms of this Agreement at any time, upon its discretion”

In other words sorry for any affiliate earning too much that goes against the discretion of BCM.... what a pity ..... this is shameful!!!

And laughable at the same time

BCM unwind ur discretion and pay him.... u shldn't make unfair laws that squeeze old affiliates out of earning worked for or “earned”

....Guess everyone is just like a cigarette bud to u... use ‘em and dump ‘em.....so shameful!!!

one simple question you fail to answer each time is this : did his referred clients really trade that lot sizes at ur company to make his account earn that commission if yes ... then know that u r hiding behind words to deprive him of what was promised , what he has earned and what he deserves as a reward....
He didn’t hack or fraudulently increase his balance in your system... your automated systems calculated that as what is due him...

In English that’s called “dishonesty or cheating “!!!
Simple!!!

Esteemed members of FPA kindly be on standby as I will post updates this evening or tomorrow based on candid research. Will add some screenshots of emails. Hope the email screenshots will be welcome by FPA. Thank you.
Esteemed members of FPA kindly note the following in their agreement.

1. Whenever updates are made to the affiliate agreement they will never send you an email to inform you.
  2. They have even put in the agreement itself that they will never do this(send email to inform you) and it is your duty to check the site regularly for any updates to the affiliate/IB agreement.
  3. In the affiliate agreement updates(which you have to check on their site regularly yourself) you have only 7 days to respond whether you agree or not and it is binding.
  4. I have been checking on the updates since 2011.
  5. Post their refusal to pay me my hard earned commissions in February and March I check on the updates to the agreement on their site. Last update was in 2017.
  6. Now in April when i got the mail that my account is enabled and I will be paid, they made an update to the affiliate agreement just this 14th April 2020.
  7. In this update they now added that i’m only entitled to receive commissions on my referrals for (4) years.
  8. I wasn’t bothered on this since that update was made on 14th April 2020 so it’s not supposed to affect my commissions earned before this date.
  9. So in effect to avoid paying me since my large client was referred in 2011 they just added the clause.
  10. What shows now that they will pay me if I do what they ask as they have failed before?

Thank you for your reply. I went on live chat 5 minutes following your reply from 3pm till close of working hours. Same situation. That's fine.
Now so far as you have paid me what is due for the past 8 years , I have had no issues , it's this year that you are unfairly withholding commissions.

Please note the following as well in the agreement :
Screenshot 2020-05-30 at 6.29.12 AM.png
Now, ignoring the part where it says I will continue to receive compensation for my old active traders even after the amendment of agreements (which in my case the most recent being 14th April 2020) I want us to calculate commissions accrued before this date together .
Shall we?

Okay so after last issued payment of $722 for November, here is my accrued commission report :
Screenshot 2020-05-26 at 6.04.26 PM.png
So for December 2019 and January 2020 total owed me so far was $202.86. Now since :
Screenshot 2020-05-30 at 6.36.39 AM.png
I didn't request for this since it's below the $250 threshold so that's fine. Then come end of February total commissions was now $2172.25 well above the threshold. You didn't send it, I called to request it, you gave me a task, I did what you asked and then come March ending, I have even more accrued totalling $4872.44 pending. Thought it would be sent now. It wasn't. That is not okay. I contacted you to request for it, no response for long , finally we spoke on phone and you gave me another task to get it released. I completed task, now let's only calculate after March up to April 13th 2020. This is it here :

Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 4.16.35 PM.png
$254.1 in total from 1st to 13th April. So total so far is $254.1 plus existing $4872.44 equals $5126.54.
So before the amendment on 14th April 2020 that's what you owed me ($5126.54) . You should have sent this long before we got to this point. Now you made your amendment and I have 7 days to accept. So that means i'm still owed for the old clients up to 21st April. Let's calculate the commissions now from 14th to 21st April; that is $114.43+$32.15+$31.92+$36+$0+$0+$18+$68.16 which = $300.66. So it's 22nd April and the new agreement is now binding on me per your submissions above. Alright so far I have $300.66 plus already owed $5126.54 which = $5427.2 .
Current balance stands higher than this which is what as an old IB I should be paid to the last dime, but if per your submission I don't deserve that , I currently have $5427.2. I have verbosely gone through the pain to point out your oversight and delay on payment and i'm not asking for termination, which in your clause it says upon termination of the agreement you will send me everything and close the account. I'm asking you to please pay what is already due so i can continue working with you.

With your own submission you admit you owe accrued commissions of $5427.2 since we have just calculated.
Will I be paid?
When will this be paid? Please answer.

Okay, the agreements says I can request it so i'm requesting it to be sent to my skrill account on file. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply further points of mine i need addressed:

This issue came up in February 2020, why didn’t you point me to that clause at that time?
Well to the best of my knowledge that clause didn’t include the new ‘wording’ you have put there. I was entitled to earn full time.

Apart from failing to point me to that clause why did you say I should bring 5 clients then I will be paid my money.

After bringing 5 clients you sent email that my account is activated and I will be paid.

When you failed to pay, you avoided my chats, More often than not I go on live chat and it says you’re offline when it was business hours. You failed to reply to all my tickets and emails concerning this issue. You didn’t call to inform me that you will not pay me the commissions till after the time of processing payments which is the 10th of May 2020 passed.
Nevertheless, if you’re not guilty why accept on phone that you did say you will pay me after I bring 5 clients?
This is so not fair...EasyMarkets must come clean on all these accusations because I have been referred to trade with you and I don't want to face this. Come clean or I pack my bags!!!

“How can a broker be this greedy, I see this as a scam broker”

I will be withdrawing my deposit to take elsewhere soon to show solidarity to this guy, and I plan to make all my friends trading there at the moment stop or deposit elsewhere till this issue is resolved.

Today it is this guy tomorrow it could be us.

Scam!!!

You guys are so evasive. Just pay the guy his due and move on

Back