Resolved: EASY MARKETS REFUSING TO PAY ME MY IB/AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS OF OVER $5,000.

It's crazy to me that they'd withhold these funds from you - like, if they kept you happy, you'd just keep bringing them more clients - meaning they make even more money?

Good luck bro, would appreciate updates as they happen as I was also looking at getting involved with these guys.
Super thankful for this forum.

It's crazy to me that they'd withhold these funds from you - like, if they kept you happy, you'd just keep bringing them more clients - meaning they make even more money?

Good luck bro, would appreciate updates as they happen as I was also looking at getting involved with these guys.
Super thankful for this forum.
I will be sure to post updates here. Once the right thing is done you will see here and you can decide for yourself.

Dear Andrew, thank you for reaching out to us. We have looked into your IB account and we can see that the commission you generated was derived from a client who was activated back in 2011. As per our Affiliation Agreement clause 4.6, “The IB shall be entitled to receive any commissions generated, for the first four (4) years from the activation of the traders’ account.” Please review our Affiliate Agreement which includes all of these details http://www.forex-affiliate.com/about-us/tcs/
For any further clarifications you may need, we remain at your disposal.
This update to the affiliate agreement was made on 14th April 2020. Take note that previously or before the update, I am entitled to receive commissions for a lifetime on the referred clients. Do you agree that I have been a customer of easyforex then and now easy markets since 2010?
The commissions were accrued before the update on 14th April 2020. You were supposed to pay me in March and you didn't!!!
So my commissions are not affected by the new clause!

Last edited:
Update
Guys as you can see, on April 14th 2020 I received a mail that my account has been activated
Easy Market delay and in most cases do not pay affiliate commissions.
It is also very difficult to understand why they keep changing their terms and conditions frequently
They just changed the terms this April 14th 2020 as well to say you're not entitled to receive commissions for clients referred 4 years ago. Agreed. My commissions were accrued before that date and they were even supposed to pay me in March! Check my earnings screenshot to verify bro. They even agreed to this on phone so I don't know how big $5800 is to them that they don't want to pay me. If i wasn't contacting my referrals to trade will they get the revenue they generated ? Such a shame.

Dear Andrew, thank you for reaching out to us. We have looked into your IB account and we can see that the commission you generated was derived from a client who was activated back in 2011. As per our Affiliation Agreement clause 4.6, “The IB shall be entitled to receive any commissions generated, for the first four (4) years from the activation of the traders’ account.” Please review our Affiliate Agreement which includes all of these details http://www.forex-affiliate.com/about-us/tcs/
When did u make adjustments to that clause 4.6?

Esteemed members of FPA kindly be on standby as I will post updates this evening or tomorrow based on candid research. Will add some screenshots of emails. Hope the email screenshots will be welcome by FPA. Thank you.

This is not the industry standard.......

It’s obvious this clause was set to prevent long standing IB’s from earning commissions till perpetuity.

No wonder I left you easy-market, may be you don’t care but you need to take a hard look at your business model.You don’t treat a long serving IB shamefully this way. Shame on you guy!!!

The current structure I have as IB with my new broker is really flexible and automated.....they don’t put in clauses to reduce or take money from long serving IB’s working for them which I can see you guys clearly doing now.

they rather give milestones and when you meet them you are rewarded handsomely.in your case if an IB is not able to meet an unrealistic milestone you refuse to pay him.Your brokerage your rules indeed...lol what a shame

I have never had to worry about IB commissions payment or withdrawals, I don’t need to wait till a particular day of a month to withdraw and that’s the case at your brokerage.
If my IB balance is more than $100 , I’m allowed to withdraw it, no stress no hustle.
No new clause, no goal post shifting , “no get us huge depositing clients before you are allowed to receive your already EARNED or ACCRUED commissions”,what is promised, is what you get.

imagine a new trader interested in referring his or her friends reading all this.

Becoming aware that the goal post can be shifted any time the broker wants, and no one can help him, do you really expect new accounts and referrals to be happening behaving like this?

I’m glad I’m no longer working as an IB with you guys and I hope , this guy does same.

you guys CHEATED me that’s why I left silently, but I believe it’s the reason you continue cheating others out of agreed payment because usually we stay silent.

I’m glad there are better brokers to trade at than Easy-Markets

if this is IB commissions withdrawal problem , I’m wondering what withdrawing actual profits will look like, because clearly he earned it, or could your company indeed be facing liquidity challenges as speculated within some circles?

food for taught!:rolleyes:

Regards
Pipcatcher

PS: if you want my username at ur brokerage to know why I feel soo detested about this, I’m happy to provide it. you guys are just big cheats , and soon I hope all your old IB’s find this thread to tell their stories also.It will be really interesting.

SCAM!!! BUCKET SHOP!!!

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply further points of mine i need addressed:

This issue came up in February 2020, why didn’t you point me to that clause at that time?
Well to the best of my knowledge that clause didn’t include the new ‘wording’ you have put there. I was entitled to earn full time.

Apart from failing to point me to that clause why did you say I should bring 5 clients then I will be paid my money.

After bringing 5 clients you sent email that my account is activated and I will be paid.

When you failed to pay, you avoided my chats, More often than not I go on live chat and it says you’re offline when it was business hours. You failed to reply to all my tickets and emails concerning this issue. You didn’t call to inform me that you will not pay me the commissions till after the time of processing payments which is the 10th of May 2020 passed.
Nevertheless, if you’re not guilty why accept on phone that you did say you will pay me after I bring 5 clients?

As at 13th April ,2020 before they put in the new clause of 4 years only to receive commissions.... I think you deserve to receive $4,800 as showed on your commission earnings balance screenshot for the period , before 14th April , 2020 they put in the new clause.

I’m just trying to understand the brokers logic which still will mean the broker owed the IB money:

13th April ,2020 before the new clause u still owed him $4,800 so why didn’t u pay.

this is just cheating I still can’t wrap my head around it either ways, Now the balance keeps growing $5,800 ...!!!! Funny how other brokers don’t worry about IB balances growing.

Scam Bucket Shop!!

I’m hearing you are not able to honour withdrawal requests from your trading customers as well even including customer deposits , putting all forms of delay tactics and excuses, could it be true you are indeed facing liquidity challenges

I’ll suggest to any customer of Easy-market broker reading this to test withdrawal of all of his/her money and keep it for at least a week or deposit to any alternative broker and see if indeed he will receive his/her deposit or profit made.
I hope this liquidity challenges you are experiencing is temporal or not really true.

Regards,
Signed
Pip Catcher

Back