Resolved: EASY MARKETS REFUSING TO PAY ME MY IB/AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS OF OVER $5,000.

Dear Andrew, thank you for reaching out to us. We have looked into your IB account and we can see that the commission you generated was derived from a client who was activated back in 2011. As per our Affiliation Agreement clause 4.6, “The IB shall be entitled to receive any commissions generated, for the first four (4) years from the activation of the traders’ account.” Please review our Affiliate Agreement which includes all of these details http://www.forex-affiliate.com/about-us/tcs/
For any further clarifications you may need, we remain at your disposal.
Was this clause in the agreement as of 2011? Or did you just make an amendment recently to the agreement to avoid paying the commissions?

I should have advised myself now their saying I found a loophole to only bring $100 clients to come and take a big commission. I mean how? I don't even get 10% of the commission.
Wow, I just opened a new account with them and intended to make a deposit of $5000 to begin with. This information really gives me doubts about getting paid back when time is due. Guess I need to be extra cautious

I have just been to the easy Forex terms and conditions page. They updated the agreement to include the said clause in April this year. It shouldn't apply retroactively! Even if it should (dubiously), they should pay what had been accrued before the agreement update. The sheer scale of this fraudulent activity!!

Wow, I just opened a new account with them and intended to make a deposit of $5000 to begin with. This information really gives me doubts about getting paid back when time is due. Guess I need to be extra cautious
Best not deposit mate, you may never be able to get your money out! They're clearly only interested in profiting unfairly

It's crazy to me that they'd withhold these funds from you - like, if they kept you happy, you'd just keep bringing them more clients - meaning they make even more money?

Good luck bro, would appreciate updates as they happen as I was also looking at getting involved with these guys.
Super thankful for this forum.
I know right! It's just self destructive

Soo much hard work to get clients to a broker to trade only to fight for whats been agreed is due you

This is very painful
I hope the whole world see the kind of employer easy markets is

I hope FPA will help me give this broker a scam verdict

This is purely unfair and unethical

Really need help

Are you still referring people to this broker?

Have you informed those that you have referred to withdrawal their funds ASAP?

But you need to look deeper into your gambling impulse. Why would you give $5k of your money to someone you hardly know?

My id with Easy Markets is 6095713. I was about to deposit $20,000 with Easy Markets, but from the way they're treating @andyonandy I've changed my mind. I withdrew the little money I deposited with Easy markets because I was told that they're a scam. @andyonandy's current experience with them seems to confirm this. I would strongly discourage all my friends who're professional traders from doing any business with them until they pay @andyonandy what they owe him.

My id with Easy Markets is 6095713. I was about to deposit $20,000 with Easy Markets, but from the way they're treating @andyonandy I've changed my mind. I withdrew the little money I deposited with Easy markets because I was told that they're a scam. @andyonandy's current experience with them seems to confirm this. I would strongly discourage all my friends who're professional traders from doing any business with them until they pay @andyonandy what they owe him.

If you are a professional trader, what the heck are you doing donating depositing $20k with a complete stranger?!?

Reason with me please.

I know right! It's just self destructive
Yeah, I've been looking at getting started with World Markets AI - and their affiliate structure is really nice too.
But I'm a little worried about their lack of regulation, and how good their reward structure is - leaves me a little suspicious that it may all be a little too good to be true.

Back