EDGA Recovery

Mac101

Private, 1st Class
Has anyonebheard of Edga recovery. Offering scammed recovery service? I reported Algotechs/Bealgo to them. They said 100% guarentee they can get some money back
"Sounds SUS ?
ANYONE ???? Mac

Has anyonebheard of Edga recovery. Offering scammed recovery service? I reported Algotechs/Bealgo to them. They said 100% guarentee they can get some money back
"Sounds SUS ?
ANYONE ???? Mac

How much was the original scam amount to be recovered?
How much is the recovery fee?
I don't think anyone could guarantee 100%.

Personally I would take a very large fee from most of the posters here if they wanted help recovering their funds. The ones that scream scam but have no timeline, no direct evidence (or mostly circumstantial evidence), and the amount of the scam is often not worth the energy. That's just me though.

How much was the original scam amount to be recovered?
How much is the recovery fee?
I don't think anyone could guarantee 100%.

Personally I would take a very large fee from most of the posters here if they wanted help recovering their funds. The ones that scream scam but have no timeline, no direct evidence (or mostly circumstantial evidence), and the amount of the scam is often not worth the energy. That's just me though.

Yeh mine was hundreds of Th. s
Embarrassing amount!
BEALGO . BAX.
Does anyone know this mob
Edga recoveries. Im sus it might be Bealgo .Algotechs. on a back scam picking over the bones?

of course, all run the same recovery scams, also the below guy… BForex, Fxgm, Parangon etc….

https://fintelegram.news/bforex-scam-operator-alberto-maria-comelli-feels-distressed/
normally he should be in a French Jail since 2016, wonder what happened

….if you have the nerves or will, play the game you will notice fast they know a lot about you…
Well you got to trust someone!?!?
Mychargback seem ok..apart from Expensive. 6 month for no result! (I hear)
Is there any LAGIT' organisation besides e-sixt@efri.io doing anything lagit?

Funny how I just joined and I see this! I am currently hiring edga for a recovery service with BT and CentroBanc. I paid upfront... hope it all goes well like you said we gotta trust sum1.

Well you got to trust someone!?!?
Mychargback seem ok..apart from Expensive. 6 month for no result! (I hear)
Is there any LAGIT' organisation besides e-sixt@efri.io doing anything lagit?
Funny how I just joined and I see this! I am currently hiring edga for a recovery service with BT and CentroBanc. I paid upfront... hope it all goes well like you said we gotta trust sum1.

You could send me the money and I would investigate.

You could send me the money and I would investigate.
Haha brilliant!

Back to the topic, there is no such thing as 100% because its not depending on the recovery company, its only depending on the owner of the scam company. Either the owner releasing your funds back either he is not. But now there is other question, even if you get the money back, how much you gonna get? In most cases 100% return is almost not possible as even the Israeli laws are giving the victim responsibly for reckless behaviour which resulted in money loss.

please could we have some link about this EDGA Recovery story

In most cases 100% return is almost not possible as even the Israeli laws are giving the victim responsibly for reckless behaviour which resulted in money loss.

yes ok, but some other courts also provide 20 years of free housing and meals

Back