EURGBP Short

Good afternoon, Markets have alot of movement at the moment. We are seeing a lot of trending price action that's for sure. GBP is very strong across the board. On EURGBP price has broker the long standing demand from march 2020. Which Should open the doors for further movement to the weekly demand area's sitting below. But first i thin we could get a pullback to refuel the tanks for the move. Im looking at the trend line or possibly the supply zone that gave the push for the break of demand for a sell. Wait for this to play out and look for those positions for price to play out. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, new week begins and today were updating with EURGBP . Entered the trade on friday with the rejection in price from the supply zone that broke the long standing demand zone . Currently a modest 68 pips in profit, but more importantly it was the correct idea of the trade pulling off which was important. What we need now is for price to break through the newly made demand zone to achieve our TP zone on the weekly demand below. Have a good week all GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all. Hope everyone had a good week, checking up on our EURGBP trade now the markets have closed. We are currently 88 pips up on this trade, price is currently in a very important position for me to determine the direction for the near future.
We are in a downtrend and broker the long standing demand area. Price created a big daily demand zone where we currently sit. We could find support here and price could decide to break trend a find some bullish movement. If it looks to start breaking through the trend line then exit the trade with what you can. If we get the break through below then i think for sure we will see price visit the weekly demand zone below for TP projection. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, Checking back in on EURGBP today. Happy to report we are 108 pips in profit as of writing. Playing our perfectly so far this trade. GBP is showing good strength and continuing the downtrend for EURGBP . I think that monthly demand zone is attracting price by the big boys. Keep holding for now, we may see another pullback to the trend line maybe, but I think we could achieve our TP projection zone. If price looks to break trend then exit the position. Remember to always lock in profit along the way, reduce positions to half and move SL to BE to give it room to move. GLIYF

Screenshot_4.png

Evening all, markets open soon so just checking in on our EURGBP trade. Currently 125 pips in profit and price has moved over to where i expected just under the trend line . i think this weeks opening is going to be vital to our sell trade. Its either going to drop from around this area or slowly break through the trend line and then visit the supply zone above. If you see it starting to break through then i would get out of the trade with profits and look for the next opportunity. Have a good week all GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Its been a week since we last had an update on our EURGBP sell position. The whole of last week price just consolidated in that small range right over to the trend line . This is where the bigger players are accumulating positions to take it in their direction next. If you're still holding the sell position with me then be ready to close if we break above the trend. If we get rejection this week then TP will surely be hit. Have a good week all. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back