EURGBP Short

New week has begun, and its been almost 3 weeks since I have looked at EURGBP . Mainly because it has done nothing of interest. Last time on this pair we sold from this supply zone under the trend line and exited for 80 pips after the bullish candles formed. But still price has come back up to this daily supply zone and hasn't broke since. We have literally just moved sideways. No real direction, the EMA is flat lined. But still My favoured trade would be to sell from this supply zone back down. But if we see a break above then we will take the buy. Let the market show you what it wants to do and join along for the ride. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all. Just a little update on the EURGBP trade that I took. Last time out I had cornered the market. i was mostly looking for the sell as the supply zone price was sitting at was holding for many days. We got the breakout as desired and I entered after the daily candle breakout closed. Nice little pullback on the 4H timeframe under the EMA so was fairly easy to take. I hope most of you also managed to take it too. You could of even sold from the top at the supply zone and been in even more profit. Currently sitting just under 50 pips up on this trade. Looking for 170 down to the demand zone below for a 1:3 R:R. If you followed move SL to break even and let it ride. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all. Just a little update on the EURGBP trade that I took. Last time out I had cornered the market. i was mostly looking for the sell as the supply zone price was sitting at was holding for many days. We got the breakout as desired and I entered after the daily candle breakout closed. Nice little pullback on the 4H timeframe under the EMA so was fairly easy to take. I hope most of you also managed to take it too. You could of even sold from the top at the supply zone and been in even more profit. Currently sitting just under 50 pips up on this trade. Looking for 170 down to the demand zone below for a 1:3 R:R. If you followed move SL to break even and let it ride. GLIYF
View attachment 64550

Very nice trade, I like it down to your green box, there's a nice support zone there

EURGBP has continued in our desired direction. WE got the breakout as we wanted and then price had a pullback. Went into drawdown slightly but nothing to worry about. Today's candle is a very impulsive bearish engulfing candle. So I would expect from here to go on and reach our projected TP zone. Keep holding for now I would hope we get there this week, maybe after a doji candle tomorrow. Currently 66+ pips up, i wouldn't move SL on this trade until were over 100 pip sin profit. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

EURGBP has continued in our desired direction. WE got the breakout as we wanted and then price had a pullback. Went into drawdown slightly but nothing to worry about. Today's candle is a very impulsive bearish engulfing candle. So I would expect from here to go on and reach our projected TP zone. Keep holding for now I would hope we get there this week, maybe after a doji candle tomorrow. Currently 66+ pips up, i wouldn't move SL on this trade until were over 100 pip sin profit. GLIYF
View attachment 64707

I took this trade myself, very rarely do they go so smooth lol Thanks for sharing :)

Good evening all, hope your trading week is going well. Updating on EURGBP sell that we took. Price has been pretty slow after the engulfing bearish candle we got in our favor. But I believe we will soon get another leg down towards our TP zone a sit looks to be a bearish flag formed right under the trend line . The moving average should catch up and then we will see price move. Price is currently 66 pips up, keep holding for now we should see some more impulsive movement soon I would think. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back