EURGBP Short

Good morning all update today on the EURGBP trade that was taken last week. As per my YouTube video last weekend I advised to move our SL to 1:1 R:R, as we can see it was the right decision as the overall strong bearish trend took over price and has since pushed back to our original entry zone. Will wait for a few days on this pair now to wait for support to form again. TP1 was hit at 120+ pips so if you had a TP set then congrats on that. I think there will be a similar trade to come on this pair once we form that support again and the demand zone holds. Will update again once the next setup forms. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

The marked zone may end up being a strong support zone. The price had reacted at this level heavily earlier. A bullish reversal pattern may push the price towards the North. As it looks, we may see bull's domination soon.

EURGBP seems to have found its support at 0.82800. The chart produced a bullish reversal candle followed by several bullish Marubozu candles. They buyers may look to go long in the pair now. The level of 0.83800 may work as a level of resistance here.

I had the 0.82583 - 0.82025 area marked up for longs and looks like it's playing out nicely at the moment.

Clear break above 0.85132 and we could see a reverse of trend on the daily.

EURGBP seems to have found its support at 0.82800. The chart produced a bullish reversal candle followed by several bullish Marubozu candles. They buyers may look to go long in the pair now. The level of 0.83800 may work as a level of resistance here.

Would you trade a long in these areas?

Good morning all, looking over the charts today ready for next week. Again as I relate back to my YT video at the beginning of the week I advised to take the buy on this pair. We got a couple day's of slow bullish momentum, then Friday's news release gave us the huge engulfing bull candle. Currently sitting at 127 pips in profit for a return of around 1:4 R:R.
Is the EUR fighting back now? I thought it was last time we bought from this area, the double bottom may be the key here for the turn in trend. Set your Sl to break even or at 1:1 to secure the trade and lets see what next week brings before we look to close out, as if we fail to break the previous high then we can close out for full profits and wait for the next setup. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back