EURGBP Short

Good morning all, sorry I haven't update the charts on EURGBP for a while as I have mainly been covering it on my video overview's. The previous position taken we achieved TP1 zone, then we got stopped out on our remaining position on the drop back. Fast forward to today and we find price sitting in our original entry zone again. As I have been saying if price holds above 0.83 I will look to buy this reversal. DXY has been bullish but that also sits in a supply zone so could possibly drop back. BUT the possibility of Russia news could pump safe havens including USD so its 50/50 at this stage. I will be watching today and tomorrow for some buying signs on this pair, if price holds this level then I will enter a buy. So keep watching closely for your possible entry. Will update again once we have some more decisive price action. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I think that wick that came down below the equal lows to the left of it did the job of taking out stops so price probably has little reason to revisit that level for now. Could well be a good chance to go long from here.

Interesting spot, looks like there's lots of downward pressure here so I'd be inclined to wait to see what happens

This pair has been bearish for quite a while now I’ve just been getting periodic sells in when I get the chance. With the news the way it is at the moment how do see this pair fairing ?

Il wait for a retracment back to the overhead DBD Supply that's if it retraces at all given the Ukraine situation

Back