EURGBP Short

EURGBP has been so still as late not showing clear movement and trend direction it was pushing down for so long and then showed willingness to the upside but every time we come back to take out the liquidity and i have to set up the trade idea all over again.

The pair has been in consolidation. The level of 0.83500 has been a strong level of resistance. If the price makes a bearish breakout at consolidation support, the price may head towards the last swing low.

The pair has been in consolidation. The level of 0.83500 has been a strong level of resistance. If the price makes a bearish breakout at consolidation support, the price may head towards the last swing low.
Think you're absolutely on the money with this analysis.
Im really hesitant with anything EUR atm, I feel like one wild move from Russia could send things either direction.

What a massive red daily candle today. I think the clear skies was just temporary here.

My weekly video is out on YouTube now. Feel free to head over to check it out. Also appreciate if you could subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks all have a good trading week ahead

The pair has been very bearish for the last three trading days. The daily chart shows that an uptrending support may come into play. The buyers are going to wait for the price to make a bullish reversal pattern to go long. On the other hand, a bearish breakout may drive the price towards the South further.
eurgbp.png

Back