EURUSD Analysis (ongoing thread)

My H1 Gartley is violated now.. Bulls are targeting the moon I guess lol

--> Now it can get to 1.1848.. That's my ultimate high for the day..

*Marking 1.1798 as nearest support on H1

Let's see how deep early bears can drag this.. I am guessing 1.1840 area might repel most of the candle wicks..

Very strong support for the EURUSD at the 1.2060 level where we can find the 200 month EMA. A breadown, below the 200 month EMA can cause the bearish momentum to accelerate and the pair could reach the 1.2000.

the price of eurusd has taken a sudden turn yesterday the price was hovering anywhere near 1.20495 and currently it is moving around 1.20781 making the losses to double itself in a day

The pair is trading around 1.19500. The price had a bounce at this level earlier on the daily chart. A breakout at this level may add more selling pressure. On the other hand, a bullish reversal candle may push the price towards the North. Traders are to wait for NFP outcome and today's daily candle to close.

The pair is trading around 1.19500. The price had a bounce at this level earlier on the daily chart. A breakout at this level may add more selling pressure. On the other hand, a bullish reversal candle may push the price towards the North. Traders are to wait for NFP outcome and today's daily candle to close.
Nearer 1.9130 level now and possibly more downward pressure all thanks to Mr Powell.
Now the NFP & hourly wages will be interesting to see more dips or some recovery before the week is out.

Nonfarm Payrolls Preview: Forecast from nine major banks for February jobs report:

NBF increased just 100K

CIBC gain of 240K

Citibank expect a solid 410K

Wells Fargo expect to see payrolls climb 210K

Capital Economics estimate that NFP rose by an above-consensus 500K

Deutsche Bank growth of 200K

TDS forecast a 300K rise

Goldman Sachs rise to 225K

Societé Generale forecast a strong 350K payroll increase

Back