EURUSD or USDEUR?

Rambo35

Corporal
The EURUSD is the most traded and most liquid currency pair and every broker offers it with the lowest spreads any broker offers.

My question is:

Would you like to see a currency pair which would display the price for USDEUR?

I think it would be a nice addition to existing currency crosses that you can trade and I would trade it. I know that selling EURUSD would mean buying USDEUR and the other way around, but I have never seen a broker quote USDEUR.

Any thoughts?

The Eurozone somehow got everyone else to agree that EUR comes at the beginning of any currency pair involving the Euro.

That being said, if you trade options (real options, not binary gambling options), some pairs are reversed, thus changing how the chart looks. For example, I've seen Sive post a JPYUSD chart.

In theory, a forex broker could offer reversed pairs, but since all this does is swap the meaning of Buy and Sell, there really wouldn't be a major point to it.

In addition it is easier to trade this way. Wouldn't it be to much numbers after a dot with USDEUR pair?

On rethinking, I do wish I could easily flip my MT4 charts. When looking at correlations on USD pairs, it's a LOT simpler to see them if all the pairs either begin or end with USD.

The EURUSD is the most traded and most liquid currency pair and every broker offers it with the lowest spreads any broker offers.

My question is:

Would you like to see a currency pair which would display the price for USDEUR?

I think it would be a nice addition to existing currency crosses that you can trade and I would trade it. I know that selling EURUSD would mean buying USDEUR and the other way around, but I have never seen a broker quote USDEUR.

Any thoughts?
I believe it would introduce more confusion to an already confusingly dangerous market. :p

On rethinking, I do wish I could easily flip my MT4 charts. When looking at correlations on USD pairs, it's a LOT simpler to see them if all the pairs either begin or end with USD.

If I remember correctly, I have come across an MT4 indicator which flips the pairs, or at least lets you key in your desired pair (ex. EURUSD, or USDEUR), and lets you overlay it on top of another default pair.

I am much comfortable trading EUR/USD and thus i do not have need for the other alternative like USD/EUR. :)

Back