Everest Markets is a deposit only broker

I am deeply impressed by the support of all members! This is the way we can fight against the scammers and cheaters. Thanks to all members of FPA!
We must stop everest markets and Max Fuller to scam his clients.

@dragonboy: Thank you very much for you offer, I think it is a good idea to inform Acura what's going on with everest markets. It would be perfect if you can do that, my spoken English is even worse than in written English.......

Is Everest Markets regulated?

Dear All,

Everest Markets is a registered broker of New Zealand.

We are audited and are compliant to a dispute resolution scheme with the FSCL, a 3rd party New Zealand complaints service in touch with the FMA (Financial Monetary Authority).

Everest Markets and SaxFX are not the same company; They do not share the same license, merely legal address for representative legal services.

We welcome any further questions.

Kind Regards,

David Warren
Relationship Manager
Everest Markets

Your client reports being told that money was sent months ago. Now the client is being told there's some sort of passport issue.

If there is a passport issue, then no money would have been sent.

Was money sent? If so, why didn't it arrive and why is there now a new issue with the passport? If not, why was the client told it had been sent?

Dear All,

We are audited and are compliant to a dispute resolution scheme with the FSCL, a 3rd party New Zealand complaints service in touch with the FMA (Financial Monetary Authority).

Everest Markets and SaxFX are not the same company; They do not share the same license, merely legal address for representative legal services.

Kind Regards,

David Warren
Relationship Manager
Everest Markets

Registered and regulated?

what about this guy's money?

And the broker representative has avoided to mention to the topic's issue :D.

Navyseal,

Do you mean "everest markets is a deposit-only broker?" because this statement is untrue.

We have hundreds of clients who receive withdraws on a weekly basis.

Kind Regards,

David Warren
Relationship Manager
Everest Markets

"Deposit only for a small number of clients" is not something to be proud of.

And you have 2 clients who are reporting significant delays.

If a broker allows 99 clients to withdraw money freely and blocks even one client without a very good reason, that is a broker I will never deposit money with.

Navyseal,

Do you mean "everest markets is a deposit-only broker?" because this statement is untrue.

We have hundreds of clients who receive withdraws on a weekly basis.

Kind Regards,

David Warren
Relationship Manager
Everest Markets

I just say you haven't mentioned to the issue. I know a lot of clients wihtdraw successfully from your service but how's about the topic? I just didn't see your answer, I don't mean the topic title .

Dear All,

Kind Regards,

David Warren
Relationship Manager
Everest Markets

Any update over this case?

I am still waiting for my profits! At least I got my initial deposit back, but this is just 1/9 of my money.
I got no reply from FSCL so far, just a confirmation that they received the complaint

Back