Everest Markets Ltd not paid withdrawals for 3 month £10,000

First of all find out where is their legal address then you can make an appeal to financial regulator under which they are controlled. I know some cases where resolved using this scheme. Hope ot helps

Thanks, I am in contact with Serious Fraud Office UK and NZ and now working with the Financial Markets Authority NZ Home | Financial Markets Authority to close Max down and get client money back, if anyone wants to work together on this then please contact me rickycolinmarting@gmail.com as the more evidence the better. I am now contacting the Public interest unit UK, Financial Ombudsman UK to raise a red Flag on Everest and Fuller, They said they can freeze all his assets till a court hearing if the evidence is strong enough, my solicitor has also working on this. Apparently max is also linked to SaxFX. I have contacted FXDD so they know all about the company they are now working with which is really just one person now, Maxwell Fuller. As Everest markets UK and NZ have both been dissolved and is operating illegally. This Criminal needs to be stopped and rightly jailed for his crimes. CAN THIS ARMY HELP DO THIS?

OK, great. I have asked repeatedly for a straight answer and nothing, not even a reply. Thanks

What specifically do you want help with?

The actual reports to police and regulators need to come from you. If your house gets broken into, you can't have a friend who doesn't live in the house file the police report for you.

Currently, you have a Traders Court Case in the Open Cases folder. If it gets a guilty verdict, that will be the third strike for Everest and result in an FPA Scam Finding against the company.

What specifically do you want help with?

The actual reports to police and regulators need to come from you. If your house gets broken into, you can't have a friend who doesn't live in the house file the police report for you.

Currently, you have a Traders Court Case in the Open Cases folder. If it gets a guilty verdict, that will be the third strike for Everest and result in an FPA Scam Finding against the company.

I am in contact with the police and regulators, I would like help in connecting with others in the same situation so we can gather a larger case against Everest/Max Fuller. Also a guilty verdict with the FPA would be a great result and hopefully stop more traders becoming victims of Maxwell Fuller's crimes.

Thanks again.

Check the other 2 Traders Court Guilty verdicts against Everest - you can then PM the people who filed those.

Back