Everest Markets Ltd not paid withdrawals for 3 month £10,000

There seems to have been some kind of bonus am i correct?
100% deposit bonus?
And i see 2 accounts.correct?

Yes, there was a 100% bonus on account 1 - £5000 and £100 bonus on account 2 which I also had removed as I did not want this to get in the way of withdrawals.

Do you have a page where we can see the traders progress?(the account manager not from everest)
was it on MyFxBook?

im suspecting the trader you followed has some position still running and Everest wont close your trades.
But why.Hmm.
Sure that would help.

Thanks for your help.

No, I did not have access to the platform, it was a J-forex platform that the money manager used.

Thanks for your help.

No, I did not have access to the platform, it was a J-forex platform that the money manager used.

I read in their terms that it could take up to 600 days until your request/review is approved.
Something along those lines.

I really dont know.
The bonus was removed when you chose to withdraw or it expired after some time anyway?

Accounts are flat. Bonus isn't an issue anymore. Everest already has a history regarding withdrawals taking excessive amounts of time. Send an email directly to Max Fuller. Explain what the issue is. Let him know that you expect your withdrawals to be processed.

If you don't get a positive response quickly, file an FPA Traders Court case as well as a complaint with www.econsumer.gov

Back