everestmarkets not pay withdrawl from 2 month

HI EVERYONE
there is no update from company side?
why they are not serious to paying or solves any issue of any client

hi

i m not getting any answer from everest markets and max fuller and harve songue is not answering my fone calls and skype chat and calls now wat to do bro?

hi again

BEAWARE www.everestmarkets is partner with fxdd.com now these scamers are trying to scam clients from eu group huh. shame on fxdd.com i mailed them with complete details of my clients withdrawl problem with proof attachments and they are still partner with everestmarkets now u guys tell me shuld i involve fxdd in this on this forum?
if yes pls send them invite too may be by this way all of clients who suffer from these scamers can get their money back.
1 of everestmarkets former employ tell me wat in chat i m pasting it here c wat is he saying about them

[11/5/2013 12:54:13 PM] Nick Ross: Hi Khuram, it's Nick, previously of EM. I left as Max and Herve became too untrustworthy. Have they paid out yet? I think I might be able to help. Hope to speak soon

he gave me max number( +447557344433) but nothing he didnt bother to answer

i filed a official compalint in FSP and very hopefull it will stop these scamers to scam more ppl

hope clients get their money thanx to u guys once again doing very great job atleast we can share things

regards

hi all
no answer from company side and no progress show from company what they do and what they want
and this is correct FXDD is partner with everestmarkets and both companies making fraud and fool the peoples
is there any person who stop that all scams and fraud

thankx

hi

chk the stupid question i recieved in mail from everestmarkets

On Monday, November 11, 2013 7:05 AM, Everest Markets Compliance <compliance@everestmarkets.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Sardar,

Please provide updated evidence that you are the account holder for this bank account.

We remain at your disposal for any further information.

Kind Regards,

Everest Markets Compliance & Audit
Everest Markets Limited
Office 36, 88-90 Hatton Garden
London EC1 8PN
United Kingdom

i sent them all my account information with title and iban and swift code number with bank name details and still got this stupid question in reply hah

r they making us fool???/

any how sending them bank account statment which have all the creidentials mentiond hope get my clients money soon

thanks asif for concern i got registerd case in fsp as well and they have forwarded my application to the complaint dept of fsp they have to pay my clients money other wise i m not leaving them to scam and get away with it.

I sent them so much information....my id card, passport, notarized passport by mail (!), bank statement, letter from my bank account manager, national drivers licence, bank account history ...
But they do not pay, now Max is not even answering. Ordinary criminal

sent them each and every detail of my bank account but still waiting for money to come and they are still partner with fxdd i dont know how they partner with this scamers?

plz do something or make them scam bcuz they are not paying my clients money

tx

Back