everestmarkets not pay withdrawl from 2 month

hi all

i sent all the required the documents for the prove that my bank account belongs to me and look wat i got from sacmers

On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 3:45 PM, Max Fuller <fuller@everestmarkets.com> wrote:
Thank you these have been sent to compliance fore review.

Additional documents may be requested.

Kind Regards,
huh

wtf

wat they want more and not dare to mention which additional documents they want?

just waisting my clients time plz u guys do something bcuz i got information from their old employes that
they dont even have an office to run the company all the employers work form their homes :( so i m worried how they gonna pay my clients money ???????

do something or guide me wat to do next?

Forward all your complaints to FXDD. See what they have to say about their new partner.

hi khanarsal
how are you

and about your case of everestmarkets
i think you are also still waiting
OMG what they doing
they are all cheater and also not paying my money from last 3 months
everestmarkets is scam company

lets see what they do

thank you

I have bad news:

We have recently been advised that Everest Markets Limited has been deregistered from the Financial Services Providers register and as a consequence its membership of Financial Services Complaints Limited (“FSCL”) was terminated on Tuesday 26 November 2013.

This means FSCL is unable to enforce any decision against Everest Markets Limited. FSCL is not accepting any new complaints for investigation, but given the investigation into your complaint began before Everest Markets was deregistered the investigation will continue. FSCL will issue a notice of recommendation, and recommendation if necessary, but you need to be aware that FSCL is unable to enforce any decision against Everest Markets.

I anticipate the notice of recommendation will be available within the next week to ten days.

Kind regards

that's another big warning flag for this broker

Asstmod- can you update this on their broker review page?

when will u put this broker to scam bcuz !!!!!!

hi

when will u put this broker on scam bcuz fsp told me that their fsp registeration is expired and they have contacted this broker about my complain but no answer from mr max fuller and they are still partner with fxdd kindly lookinto this for me and declare this company scam so other clients can get safe from it

tx

Back