everestmarkets not pay withdrawl from 2 month

hi everyone
everestmarkets is scam company beware from this company
they making fool and fraud with peoples
they not paying money and they are largest book keepers and playing game with clients money
this is a scam scam scam company

Do you have any proof?

I don't appreciate users who leave one post only

hi
one of mine friend his name is asif saleem and MA33EM this is his account login and he requested for withdrawal almost last 3 months but everestmarkets not
answering their massage and no reply on phone call and his withdrawal is only 900USD and withdrawal deducted from his account on 29-08-13 and not paying still his money and not give a time to send withdrawal and he is opening his thread on scam alert and attach the proof of everestmarkets statments

Dear Anwar,

We have received notification of this post to the FPA today, and wish to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Given existing problems with Moneybookers, and a miscommunication with your IB regarding the ability to withdraw your bonus, we must now withdraw all funds to your bank account, in your name. It is my understanding from looking at this case on our internal system that you to this day not provided this to us.

Please send this to us directly on the following email: compliance@everestmarkets.com siting Case - 00001349 in the subject field.

We remain at your disposal through your IB or directly via info@everestmarkets.com

Kind Regards,

David Warren

Everest Markets
Support
info@everestmarkets.com

Hi David Warren,

What about his case so far ?

because we didnt get enough update yet.

hi saleem

i sent them the same day bank account detials on both mail address provided and i m waiting for 1 week lets
c wat they do
thanx for ur concern

regards

I suggest each person having an issue open a separate thread. If the original poster in this thread gets his issue worked out, the thread will be marked as resolved.

hi
one of mine friend his name is asif saleem and MA33EM this is his account login and he requested for withdrawal almost last 3 months but everestmarkets not
answering their massage and no reply on phone call and his withdrawal is only 900USD and withdrawal deducted from his account on 29-08-13 and not paying still his money and not give a time to send withdrawal and he is opening his thread on scam alert and attach the proof of everestmarkets statments

would you please ask your friend open a thread here?

hello everyone
hope you are fine all

my name is asif saleem and this is my account number MA33EM with everestmarkets
ahmad sardar is my friend and submitted a reviews on this page from my side but now i am creating my own thread
everestmarkets is not paying my withdrawal from almost last 2 months i have send the request for withdrawal many time and send mails on their mail Id but no reply and not any response from their side and not telling what they do with me and they not answer on phone
they said problem there is problem in their moneybookers and send the bank details i have already send my bank details many time but they not send my withdrawal yet
help me please to recover my money

i am very thankful to you

I suggest each person having an issue open a separate thread. If the original poster in this thread gets his issue worked out, the thread will be marked as resolved.

This thread is open by khanarsal as he/she said that he/she already sent them bank details but no response from them yet... I am amazed that why only 1 reply from official rep.

hello
my name is Asif Saleem i was created my own thread against everestmarkets on FPA but there is showing my thread on this page
so please load my thread than i telling to my clients submit the reviews in my thread

thank you

Back