Resolved: Exness - Refuse to pay my winnings

[FPA Forums Team] invited the [Company] to update this discussion on [Jun 18, 2022 at 8:29 AM

BUT NO RESPONSE YET

Thank you, I can see that you put effort. I do not appreciate Exness being silent about my case at all. Almost 3 years have passed since incident and it is not resolved yet. Until I am paid with full amount of 5855 EUR my case remains opened. Truth matters!

@The Exness Team come into discussion and write publicly valid reasons why refund is not made to my account. You do not have any ofc, I am well aware of that. That is why you remains silent. Until I am paid, I wont stop, be aware of that. I think shade I put on your broker name is bigger loss for you than amount of 5855 EUR you damaged my account.

Thank you, I can see that you put effort. I do not appreciate Exness being silent about my case at all. Almost 3 years have passed since incident and it is not resolved yet. Until I am paid with full amount of 5855 EUR my case remains opened. Truth matters!

@The Exness Team come into discussion and write publicly valid reasons why refund is not made to my account. You do not have any ofc, I am well aware of that. That is why you remains silent. Until I am paid, I wont stop, be aware of that. I think shade I put on your broker name is bigger loss for you than amount of 5855 EUR you damaged my account.
Let me know if I can help you with anything else. :(

I confirm that settlement has been reached and proper refund from Exness paid to me. I am very glad that Exness finished this in fairly manner, and they continue to be my broker of choice. @ExnessOfficial

Special thanks to Vladimir Kraev, employee of Exness, who made this refund possible. Without him my word would stay in the dark, and not be heard.

I want to thank all participants and people who were following my case too.

King regards to FPA.

I confirm that settlement has been reached and proper refund from Exness paid to me. I am very glad that Exness finished this in fairly manner, and they continue to be my broker of choice. @ExnessOfficial

Special thanks to Vladimir Kraev, employee of Exness, who made this refund possible. Without him my word would stay in the dark, and not be heard.

I want to thank all participants and people who were following my case too.

King regards to FPA.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to the resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back