fak XM delaying orders 3+ minutes slippage scam

The video that you had attached above was rather disturbing for most of the traders here. But one thing that i noticed is that, it does not SHOW nor PROVE that XM is guilty because of this. On a side note, let's see what XM rep would to say about this.

The video that you had attached above was rather disturbing for most of the traders here. But one thing that i noticed is that, it does not SHOW nor PROVE that XM is guilty because of this. On a side note, let's see what XM rep would to say about this.
Well, depends on what the charge is.....

- Asymmetric slippage
- false and/or unusual order delays regardless of trading period
- Potentially front running client order
- willful intent to bust client account or cause losses by not allowing timely closure.

Of course I am a bit biased here, but the verdict is pretty obvious to me. I would be interested to see what you or anyone with doubts need more proof of. XM is quite active on certain forums, including this one, yet a deafening silence recently.

Well, depends on what the charge is.....

- Asymmetric slippage
- false and/or unusual order delays regardless of trading period
- Potentially front running client order
- willful intent to bust client account or cause losses by not allowing timely closure.

Of course I am a bit biased here, but the verdict is pretty obvious to me. I would be interested to see what you or anyone with doubts need more proof of. XM is quite active on certain forums, including this one, yet a deafening silence recently.

It would at best if XM rep are here to explain these issue.

They are advertising here, so certainly someone must return eventually to buy more ads.

Nope. I included you and pharaoh in the message. So i'm sure you would have heard something by now
Go to their live chat and share the link with them, And tell them if they denied or failed to reply here then you will open FPA traders court case against them.

Go to their live chat and share the link with them, And tell them if they denied or failed to reply here then you will open FPA traders court case against them.

Well, this is 2 hours of my life that I will never get back. Here is a copy of the live chat transcript in image format from yesterday.

XM live chat invite and discussion about FPA scam alert 05 Jan 2017.png

The most notable quote was "...This is not something that would be in [supervisor/management's] interest to spend time on..."

Unless they are all on vacation, this lack of response is beginning to worry me.

You'd be surprised at just how much conflict of interest is in this industry.

That's it for me. Moving on. If others from FPA or other journalists want to pursue this further, be my guest. At least FPA get some advertising revenue from XM, so it is not a complete loss.

Back