FBS Closed my Position while the Market Closed

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
i am having withdrawal problem with credit card. all attempts to recover funds was fruitless. Withdrawal request made snice 19-09-2017 till date no funds has been credited into bank account.

Attachments

• fbswd.jpg
    fbswd.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
i am having withdrawal problem with credit card. all attempts to recover funds was fruitless. Withdrawal request made snice 19-09-2017 till date no funds has been credited into bank account.

Dear Sir!

We have thoroughly examined your issue, and would like to assure you, that money has already been sent to you. As we may see it, you have already received the confirmation from the payment system that the funds have been transferred to your card. Please, kindly be informed that your bank can find the funds using the ARN number in the provided confirmations.

Also, we would like to remind you that FBS company uses services of a mediator company to transfer funds from the company to the clients' credit and debit cards. Please, kindly be notified that all withdrawals via card are processed as refunds. In some payment systems refund may take up to 45 working days!
As we see, our Financial Department has asked you to write to your bank and send the copy of the e-mail to our payment system manager, as well as send the screenshot of your correspondence with your bank to us. But, unfortunately, we still didn’t get the needed information. Please, kindly let us remind you that we still wait for it.

Though, we would like to thank you for all the bank statements that you have sent to us - they really helped us investigate the case.

FBS_Official

Back