Feel as though have been conned, No1 options.. appreciate some help please

Yes am in the Uk thanks for that
Just to let you know, have spoken to the UK ombudsman today and they said as No1 options is not regulated there is nothing they can do to help.. they suggested trying trading standards..will update when i know if they can help

Yes, that’s what they say all the time…..ahhhh !

You don’t phone, but fill a form out, keep it very simple, pointing out your funding method , showing prove of your Bank wire or whatever method you used, in event it involves an FCA entity, they will propose to proceed writing a formal letter, don’t give up to fast, even these Ombudsman are hard to convince.

(this example relates to a Belgium victim having a French bank, also involved with a BS Broker based in Londono_O in a letter box.
Dear Mr xxxxx,
Thank you for your email and the supporting documents.
Please fully complete the attached form and return back to me at your earliest convenience. Once I have received this form I will also write to your bank regarding your complaint.
Yours sincerely,
Fatima Begum| Consumer Consultant | Financial Ombudsman Service

(020 3487 4970 l fax 020 3487 4971
*Fatima.Begum@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
+Exchange Tower, 1 Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9SR

Yes, that’s what they say all the time…..ahhhh !

You don’t phone, but fill a form out, keep it very simple, pointing out your funding method , showing prove of your Bank wire or whatever method you used, in event it involves an FCA entity, they will propose to proceed writing a formal letter, don’t give up to fast, even these Ombudsman are hard to convince.

(this example relates to a Belgium victim having a French bank, also involved with a BS Broker based in Londono_O in a letter box.
Dear Mr xxxxx,
Thank you for your email and the supporting documents.
Please fully complete the attached form and return back to me at your earliest convenience. Once I have received this form I will also write to your bank regarding your complaint.
Yours sincerely,
Fatima Begum| Consumer Consultant | Financial Ombudsman Service

(020 3487 4970 l fax 020 3487 4971
*Fatima.Begum@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
+Exchange Tower, 1 Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9SR

Sorry didn't understand. UK ombudsman can help or not?

If you are involved with an unregulated Broker, their financial Ombudsman doesn’t have
the possibility to help you , however if your bank, receiving bank or payment service providers are
regulated by the FCA, they sure have the possibility to make inquiry’s.

Criminals holding accounts or merchant accounts inside FCA regulated environment, should definitely catch their attentions …..
( or maybe its legal to rob consumers o_O )

its worth giving a try……………………(free of charge)

Hiya, Have just received a reply from the UK ombudsman after filling out a form as you suggested and pointing out that my bank is regulated.. Here is the reply.. any suggestions, as not sure complaining about the bank would help?

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Ruth Louden-Siddiqui| Consumer Consultant | Financial Ombudsman Service | Tel 0203 487 3120 | Fax 0203 487 3121

Dear Miss Ridsale,

Thank you for your recent correspondence.

As you are aware No1options.com is not a regulated business and therefore we cannot set up a complaint against them. Can you confirm you wish for me to raise a complaint against your bank?

In order for me to do this I need your consent and will then start the formal 8 week complaint process.

No further action will be taken until we hear from you.

Complaining about the bank may not help. On the other hand, who can be sure what will happen? Maybe at least the bank will be more careful about dealing with binary options companies.

Back