FIBO GROUP BVI - SCAM BROKER - IT DOESN'T PAY PROFIT (and i hope now for deposit)

Stefx News

Private, 1st Class
SCAM BROKER - IT DOESN'T PAY PROFIT (and i hope now for deposit)
Hi, i'm a news trader and i have opened a CTRADER NDD account with fibogroup (account 1011237) and founded on 07.12 with 7000 euro. I use it with LIMIT ORDER after that a good macroeconomics news happen.
I trade:
1) French Services PMI (Dec) on 14.12 =1957,09 euro profit
2) ANZ Business Confidence (Dec) + other nzd news at the same time on 18.12 = profit = 660.47 euro profit
3) SEK Interest Rate Decision 20.12 =15.954,16 euro profit
= 18.571,72 profit
Today i have asked a withdrawal of 18570 (total of profits)
After two hour i have received an email from Ctid (spotware) that 18240.43 have been reached my account... I have contact its (of fibo) customare service to undestand why 18240.43 and not 18.571,72...immediately after that i have received a message that withdrawal was been cancelled..Account now has a balance of 7300 euro (7000 deposit + 300 profit and i hope that i will can withdrawal it). I have asked information about it and this is the answer: '' Dear xxxx,
According to results of the conducted inspection, due to the client's trading platform failure, there were several trades concluded at the non-market prices. Cause of the incident, these trades have been canceled.

Please, pay your attention, that according to the 4.9 clause of the Customer agreement published on the official website of FIBO Group (https://www.fibogroup.com/u/document_file/1056/customer_agreement.pdf), the Company shall reserve the right to cancel (annul) any Transaction due to wrong quotation found by the Company provided that this wrong quotation appeared as a result of malfunction of the Client Terminal.

Thank you in advance for your understanding. We are looking forward to further cooperation''

Have they had a price/platform problem for 3 trades????' Not for only one, but for 3??????????? The say that they are NO DEALING DESK (and i use a ctrader with limit order, not mt4)... they are only scammer! Please stay away from this broker, IT'S TOTALLY SCAM!!!!! Because this is not a spread, execution etc etc problem...Here it doesn't pay profits and now i hope for deposit (i will update you about it)

Attachments

• fibo statement.pdf
    69 KB · Views: 22
SCAM BROKER - IT DOESN'T PAY PROFIT (and i hope now for deposit)
Hi, i'm a news trader and i have opened a CTRADER NDD account with fibogroup (account 1011237) and founded on 07.12 with 7000 euro. I use it with LIMIT ORDER after that a good macroeconomics news happen.
I trade:
1) French Services PMI (Dec) on 14.12 =1957,09 euro profit
2) ANZ Business Confidence (Dec) + other nzd news at the same time on 18.12 = profit = 660.47 euro profit
3) SEK Interest Rate Decision 20.12 =15.954,16 euro profit
= 18.571,72 profit
Today i have asked a withdrawal of 18570 (total of profits)
After two hour i have received an email from Ctid (spotware) that 18240.43 have been reached my account... I have contact its (of fibo) customare service to undestand why 18240.43 and not 18.571,72...immediately after that i have received a message that withdrawal was been cancelled..Account now has a balance of 7300 euro (7000 deposit + 300 profit and i hope that i will can withdrawal it). I have asked information about it and this is the answer: '' Dear xxxx,
According to results of the conducted inspection, due to the client's trading platform failure, there were several trades concluded at the non-market prices. Cause of the incident, these trades have been canceled.

Please, pay your attention, that according to the 4.9 clause of the Customer agreement published on the official website of FIBO Group (https://www.fibogroup.com/u/document_file/1056/customer_agreement.pdf), the Company shall reserve the right to cancel (annul) any Transaction due to wrong quotation found by the Company provided that this wrong quotation appeared as a result of malfunction of the Client Terminal.

Thank you in advance for your understanding. We are looking forward to further cooperation''

Have they had a price/platform problem for 3 trades????' Not for only one, but for 3??????????? The say that they are NO DEALING DESK (and i use a ctrader with limit order, not mt4)... they are only scammer! Please stay away from this broker, IT'S TOTALLY SCAM!!!!! Because this is not a spread, execution etc etc problem...Here it doesn't pay profits and now i hope for deposit (i will update you about it)
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

So, its resolved?
Hi, i have only received deposit and a very little part of profit (300 euro) but 18270 of profits are not been received.. Not solved:mad:. I have also written to Spotware to inform it about this.
Best regards

Hi, i have only received deposit and a very little part of profit (300 euro) but 18270 of profits are not been received.. Not solved:mad:. I have also written to Spotware to inform it about this.
Best regards
Did you invite them to this thread yet?

Back