• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Fibonacci Makeover - ForexFibs.com and Iownatm.com

rajaji8

Recruit
Saw an ad about this Fibonacci Makeover system. He is sharing trading results since 2011, but no thread or discussion of his sites on google.

Has anyone got something to share about this system or person?

Any help will be appreciated..

iownatm.com - the name alone makes me want to run away.

Some of the trades have no stoploss. That's an invitation to have things go terribly wrong.

229.99 GBP - and PayPal, so if they decide not to honor the refund promise, your chances of getting your money back would be very low.

That account on myfxbook would be more convincing if it wasn't a demo. If this guy is so confident in his system, why isn't he trading it on a live account? Can't he even afford $50 for a cent account somewhere? Yet, he wants a lot of your money for his spectacular system.

Yup! The Lord-and-Master of poor old Moses & his people is correct!
That guy is waiting for at least one sucker to deposit money into his/her bank account so he/she can open a live trading account to try out his trading with that sucker's money.

If you want impressive trading results, check out the attachment EXNESS broker Demo account competition which started last Monday 4/Mar/2013 and ends 16/Mar/2013.
Top two competitors have managed over 200% profits in just over 3 days.....while I (considered a hot-shot trader :p) only managed 20.93% and ranked no. 93...but, out of a field of 900 competitors, I believe that's not too bad....BUT, ;), 16/Mar/2013 is still some time away.

I partake in these competitions periodically to assess my trading skill and, also, to copy trades on my live account :cool:..so far, have not won the top spot yet...but was there a few times for a few days and then lost the positions due to reckless and over-trading :(

Attachments

• Screenshot EXNESS Competition.JPG
    Screenshot EXNESS Competition.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 10
Thanks for your feedback everyone.

I managed to get hold of Ritesh who also has a marvelous personal fightback story at iownatm.com. He has shown me his Spreadbeting account which isn't a metatrader and thats why he can't share on myfxbook. But after looking at the impressive real live account results, I have signed up.

First impression: A very simple system and where he trades only on Sunday night or market open. Another systems doesn't have very good R:R ratio but for working professionals like me the Sunday system looks really worth.

I will update my results here as I go.

The one he does share at myfxbook doesn't impress me. I hope the trades you take do better.

It could be good if the seller uses CLICKBANK: in this case he can really guarantee a refund. Paypal does not support chargeback anymore outside ebay and kijiji.

I think this software is like fibonacci phenomenon or fibonacci killer, maybe it draws lines at 38% or 50% of fibo and set tp.
Something u can do by your own.

Can anyone who uses this system share a myfxbook account real instead of a screenshot?

Back