figfx.com scam and runaway

For those who deposited by credit card, it looks like the time has just about arrived to start having a discussion with the fraud department at your issuing bank.

FIGFX have 4 stars review rating in FPA mostly from paid reviewer. May Be next time FPA could be more selective about reviewer

The FPA screens each and every review that comes in. FigFx did offer incentives for reviews. Since the incentives did not require the reviews to be positive reviews, only that they be client reviews, this was permitted. I prefer that companies not do this, but have no way to prevent it.

Many of the reviews submitted while that program was in place did not get accepted because of lack of content. Many others had their ratings removed since they referred only to demo accounts or the account opening process.

Had the offer been specifically for positive reviews, then I and my review moderators would have handled those reviews very differently.

If you have a better way to screen reviews, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

Back