Finmax.com Scam Broker Warning!

rodrigo_rvw

Recruit
Hello!

I decided to test the broker Finmax.com
I created my account and made an initial deposit of $ 500 via Skrill.
After opening two trades, the account has been frozen for the status.
They requested to send documents for verification, I sent them and everything was alright.
I kept trading, and took my $ 500 account to $ 4409.20.
And then I asked for a $ 2409.20 withdrawal.
I made a video of this withdrawal:

According to the customer's agreement the withdrawal could take up to 5 working days, then I waited, and kept doing my negotiations.
My account has reached $ 7312.90
On the last day of the deadline for the withdrawal, they simply returned the amount of my deposit of $ 500,
And they blocked my access, erased all my negotiations and my withdrawal too, as if I had never made an account there.
Support no longer answered me, so I contacted facebook, and they blocked me too.
Giving confirmation of being a SCAM company.

Finmax blocked at facebook:

I'm spreading this information everywhere so no one else gets into that fraudulent broker who steals your customers, if you win they will not pay you.

Best Regards,

Rodrigo.

Call Skrill on their toll free number via Skype or another VOIP software and ask them whether you could ask for a refund of the transaction. They will explain to you thousand times that they are payment processor but you must insist on a fraud check from their Fraud Department. Too lazy people working there.
The least they could do for you is call the company and ask them to process the withdrawal or what the problem is.
If they don't help you, contact the Financial Ombudsman Service in the UK and submit a complaint against Skrill for refusing to protect your funds.
Processing funds for a scam company does not make you innocent. They are involved in a financial crime!

As per the company, it is clear that they won't process your request!

To whom it may concern.

Dear traders and web-site owners. Recently FINMAX company got a series of bad reviews on several web-sites by person, who write here.

He also wrote to our customer support service.

In the beginning of June, 2017 several people from Brazil created account on FINMAX’s platform. They didn’t pick up the phone, when our support tried to reach them, didn’t answer neither emails, nor skype.

FINMAX is trying to provide comfortable service for all our clients, so we didn’t disturb them without necessity. Several of them deposited money and started to trade. According to the procedure of our work – we demand verification of the trading account straight after funding or even before, when this demand was fulfilled by the Brazilian customers – we unfreeze the account and they started to trade.

Security management department of the FINMAX company noticed that the group of these traders opened same trades and hedged between accounts. That violates Terms of use of our company, so we decided not to deal with these people and close their account.

We asked their bank details for withdrawing their initial investment.

Good reputation is highly important for FINMAX and we consider that that’s our duty to tip off other brokers and web-sites about this people. If necessary – we will happily provide you with their names.

FINMAX is regulated company, our good name and each client are of great importance for us.

Regards, Alice

To whom it may concern.

Dear traders and web-site owners. Recently FINMAX company got a series of bad reviews on several web-sites by person, who write here.

In the beginning of June, 2017 several people from Brazil created account on FINMAX’s platform. They didn’t pick up the phone, when our support tried to reach them, didn’t answer neither emails, nor skype.

FINMAX is trying to provide comfortable service for all our clients, so we didn’t disturb them without necessity. Several of them deposited money and started to trade. According to the procedure of our work – we demand verification of the trading account straight after funding or even before, when this demand was fulfilled by the Brazilian customers – we unfreeze the account and they started to trade.

Security management department of the FINMAX company noticed that the group of these traders opened same trades and hedged between accounts. That violates Terms of use of our company, so we decided not to deal with these people and close their account.

Good reputation is highly important for FINMAX and we consider that that’s our duty to tip off other brokers and web-sites about this people. If necessary – we will happily provide you with their names.

FINMAX is regulated company, our good name and each client are of great importance for us.

Regards, Alice
Thanks Alice for your clarification, you made your point now let's wait for the guy who created the thread for his response to your reply.

Really?! What is the name of your registered company?! The one published on your website could not be found in the register of FSC Bulgaria or FCA UK.
In addition, the decision to suspend client's account is a crime, as he/she has a pending withdrawal, disregarding of the fact whether several people had tried to hedge! Tomorrow, you can ban everyone from the UK because one of your clients is selling on EUR/USD and another is buying. o_O In case your company wants to ban someone, firstly you must process his/her remaining funds back to the original funding source or if there is a profit and a withdrawal request, to process all funds funds, including the profits.

Your decision contradicts to the established regulations!

Call Skrill on their toll free number via Skype or another VOIP software and ask them whether you could ask for a refund of the transaction. They will explain to you thousand times that they are payment processor but you must insist on a fraud check from their Fraud Department. Too lazy people working there.
The least they could do for you is call the company and ask them to process the withdrawal or what the problem is.
If they don't help you, contact the Financial Ombudsman Service in the UK and submit a complaint against Skrill for refusing to protect your funds.
Processing funds for a scam company does not make you innocent. They are involved in a financial crime!

As per the company, it is clear that they won't process your request!

I'll do it too, thanks a lot for the tip.

To whom it may concern.

Regards, Alice

Let's go!

First, I logically wrote both for support and facebook, trying to solve the situation because I did nothing wrong, and what did you do? Blocked me in both, clearly demonstrating the standard of a scam company!

About verification is more a lie, follow their email telling them that my account was fully verified, they never tried any contact, except by email, which I replied by sending all requested documentation ....

upload_2017-6-27_10-56-33.png

Hedge on binary options?
With a profit of 65%?
This is a joke:
CallOption = 100 $ = OTM = - 100 $
PutOption = 100 $ = ITM = 165
I invested $ 200 and got $ 165?
Great deal! Congratulations on the line of reasoning.

Group of traders trading at the same time, is it logical, or is your brokerage just for a trader?

The great truth is that I made a lot of profit, and in order not to pay me, you decided to block my account, and just returned my deposit.
Why did not they pay my $ 6813.90 profit ???

If you can not afford a trader like me, then close the doors of that trader, which by the way is no regulation at all.

And about your "reputation" you can rest easy, I'll make sure you burn it where you can.

To conclude, my tests and counter-tests are there, you just spoke, and there is nothing concrete to present.

Pay my money!

Really?! What is the name of your registered company?! The one published on your website could not be found in the register of FSC Bulgaria or FCA UK.
In addition, the decision to suspend client's account is a crime, as he/she has a pending withdrawal, disregarding of the fact whether several people had tried to hedge! Tomorrow, you can ban everyone from the UK because one of your clients is selling on EUR/USD and another is buying. o_O In case your company wants to ban someone, firstly you must process his/her remaining funds back to the original funding source or if there is a profit and a withdrawal request, to process all funds funds, including the profits.

Your decision contradicts to the established regulations!

Their regulation is ghost.
Does not exist.

Exactly, thousands of traders trade at the same time, so this brokerage should only serve one trader at a time, it makes no sense at all.

The fact is, I made a lot of money, and they did not have to pay me, so they blocked me, and they did not pay my profit.

Good day.

This official answer from the FINMAX company.

Recently, we received a review concerning negative experience of some client, so we decided to look everything through in details and give official answer, concerning this issue.

Good reputation and our clients are highly important for us, so we double checked everything with this complain and have to make a conclusion that violation of our Terms of Use finmaxbo.com/en/terms-of-use took place, according to the research, that was conducted, client disregarded Terms of Use.

According to the rules, listed the Terms of use finmaxbo.com/en/terms-of-use, we were forced to cancel trading results of the violator and sent his initial investment back to him.

If you have some additional questions – please, feel free to contact our customer support service finmaxbo.com/en/feedback.

Back