Finmax.com Scam Broker Warning!

Good day.

This official answer from the FINMAX company.

Recently, we received a review concerning negative experience of some client, so we decided to look everything through in details and give official answer, concerning this issue.

Good reputation and our clients are highly important for us, so we double checked everything with this complain and have to make a conclusion that violation of our Terms of Use finmaxbo.com/en/terms-of-use took place, according to the research, that was conducted, client disregarded Terms of Use.

According to the rules, listed the Terms of use finmaxbo.com/en/terms-of-use, we were forced to cancel trading results of the violator and sent his initial investment back to him.

If you have some additional questions – please, feel free to contact our customer support service finmaxbo.com/en/feedback.

I only heard bull****, talked, talked, and said nothing concrete.

What is concrete is what I presented, basically if the customer makes a lot of money, Finmax does not pay its profits, ie another SCAM broker.

Just enter there if you are to lose your money, because to deposit is always instantaneous.

Finmax Scam Broker!

Good day.

This official answer from the FINMAX company.

Recently, we received a review concerning negative experience of some client, so we decided to look everything through in details and give official answer, concerning this issue.

Good reputation and our clients are highly important for us, so we double checked everything with this complain and have to make a conclusion that violation of our Terms of Use finmaxbo.com/en/terms-of-use took place, according to the research, that was conducted, client disregarded Terms of Use.

According to the rules, listed the Terms of use finmaxbo.com/en/terms-of-use, we were forced to cancel trading results of the violator and sent his initial investment back to him.

I do believe that good reputation comes from happy customers.
You have one ( or according to your statements, several ) unhappy clients whose profits had been taken from your company. This is not s good reputation, in my eyes it is a scam!
Clients had spent time in your platform and they must be compensated somehow for the time lost there!
Time is money!

Exatamente, passei duas semanas a trabalhar nesta corretora fraudulenta.

Risco minha capital, perdi meu tempo, e os golpistas foram com todo meu lucro.

As opções binárias viraram HYIP.

FinmaX Scam!
Finmax HIYP.
Finmax Não Retirada.

Exactly, I've spent two weeks working on this scam brokerage.

Risk my capital, I lost my time, and the scammers were with all my profit.

Binary Options turned HYIP.

FinmaX Scam!
Finmax HIYP.
Finmax No Withdrawals.

Hello, the same situation here. Have traded successfully at Finmax in 7 months and made withdrawals. Suddenly account with 18000 USD profit has been frosen. I have not received the precise explanation why already 6 months. My phone number has been blocked, because I have been calling many times and asking the explanation, because I have not done anything wrong: have not traded on 2 accounts, documents was veryfied, have not used any robots. They just secretfully was answering, that can not say, what was the problem and later just blocked my phone number and facebook account. My account manager, whom, I thought, I had a very good communication with, suddenly blocked my Skype account, so I can not reach him anymore. I am completely confused and don't understand what happened.

To whom it may concern.

Dear traders and web-site owners. Recently FINMAX company got a series of bad reviews on several web-sites by person, who write here.

He also wrote to our customer support service.

In the beginning of June, 2017 several people from Brazil created account on FINMAX’s platform. They didn’t pick up the phone, when our support tried to reach them, didn’t answer neither emails, nor skype.

FINMAX is trying to provide comfortable service for all our clients, so we didn’t disturb them without necessity. Several of them deposited money and started to trade. According to the procedure of our work – we demand verification of the trading account straight after funding or even before, when this demand was fulfilled by the Brazilian customers – we unfreeze the account and they started to trade.

Security management department of the FINMAX company noticed that the group of these traders opened same trades and hedged between accounts. That violates Terms of use of our company, so we decided not to deal with these people and close their account.

We asked their bank details for withdrawing their initial investment.

Good reputation is highly important for FINMAX and we consider that that’s our duty to tip off other brokers and web-sites about this people. If necessary – we will happily provide you with their names.

FINMAX is regulated company, our good name and each client are of great importance for us.

Regards, Alice

Exactly the same situation with my accont at Finmax. It has been already 6 months since account with all the profit has been frosen, - no excact explanation. Blocked phone number, Facebook, Skype acoounts, so I can not contact them anymore. Have called from another number and said, that I am calling regarding blocked account - service immediatelly hanged up the phone. Is it that a serious broker?? Did not perform any illeagal actions/trades, documents are veryfied.

Exactly the same situation with my accont at Finmax. It has been already 6 months since account with all the profit has been frosen, - no excact explanation. Blocked phone number, Facebook, Skype acoounts, so I can not contact them anymore. Have called from another number and said, that I am calling regarding blocked account - service immediatelly hanged up the phone. Is it that a serious broker?? Did not perform any illeagal actions/trades, documents are veryfied.

It's sad, but I've tried to warn the scam they are.

FINMAX is a scam broker.

To whom it may concern.

Dear traders and web-site owners. Recently FINMAX company got a series of bad reviews on several web-sites by person, who write here.

He also wrote to our customer support service.

In the beginning of June, 2017 several people from Brazil created account on FINMAX’s platform. They didn’t pick up the phone, when our support tried to reach them, didn’t answer neither emails, nor skype.

FINMAX is trying to provide comfortable service for all our clients, so we didn’t disturb them without necessity. Several of them deposited money and started to trade. According to the procedure of our work – we demand verification of the trading account straight after funding or even before, when this demand was fulfilled by the Brazilian customers – we unfreeze the account and they started to trade.

Security management department of the FINMAX company noticed that the group of these traders opened same trades and hedged between accounts. That violates Terms of use of our company, so we decided not to deal with these people and close their account.

We asked their bank details for withdrawing their initial investment.

Good reputation is highly important for FINMAX and we consider that that’s our duty to tip off other brokers and web-sites about this people. If necessary – we will happily provide you with their names.

FINMAX is regulated company, our good name and each client are of great importance for us.

Regards, Alice

Dear Alice,

A honest company with a good reputation would not close the account with all the profit without sending any explanation why it was done. Or customer support just hangs up the phone, when the customer calling and asking any explanation at the end blocking number. Unfortnatelly, FINMAX behaves like those many scam trading companies on the market.

the very same thing happened to me lucky enough i got barred the next day so never invested too much time on it, i deposited 250 and got my account to to 660 within a hour and then closed it down for the day. the next morning to my surprise i got the email attached. so i rang them and asked for clarification and they just hung up on me, they dont want good traders there they only want bad traders to loose their money. ps they are not a regulated company as the company that is meant to regulate them are owned by utrader another bis scam company

Attachments

• bandicam 2018-07-28 14-18-38-152.jpg
    bandicam 2018-07-28 14-18-38-152.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 0
Back