• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FinTelegram is a huge (very clever) SCAM.

I am having an issue with a company
https://fintelegram.com/interesting...ss-its-exploding-numbers-and-ambitious-plans/

Wow, are these CySEC figures audited by their local island EY kitchen ? :)

…also interesting as wise to consider more trustworthy reference from ‘the leading cfd guys… full accounts, they also pay legal tax

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/04008957/filing-history

Profit 2021,189m.gbp/ 2020,125m/ 2019,73m/ 2018,93m/ 2017,101m/ 2016,96m/ 2015,77m…….

….same old eu southbound gangsta regulator

Well, it's clear what's the Fintelegram business model.

They wrote in the last years tons of bull**** about my employer company.
In the beginning, I had some doubts about the contents, but when I found this blog fintelegramrevealed.com I understood what's their intention.

One day they will shut down and will suffer criminal problems for sure!

This artcle on Werner Boehm must to be read fintelegramrevealed.com/who-is-werner-franz-boehm-and-what-is-his-role-in-fintelegram

Well, it's clear what's the Fintelegram business model.

They wrote in the last years tons of bull**** about my employer company.
In the beginning, I had some doubts about the contents, but when I found this blog fintelegramrevealed.com I understood what's their intention.

One day they will shut down and will suffer criminal problems for sure!
What was the employer pls?

Well my employer is one of the most targeted on Fintelegram.
But now with tons of proof I read, I don't have absolutely any doubt about the Fintelegram scammers behind it!
See this link, you can see how to find some articles that disappeared fintelegramrevealed.com/how-to-find-articles-disappeared-from-fintelegram, and for sure cause the pool person or company paid them their whitelist service fintelegramrevealed.com/how-much-money-makes-fintelegram-with-whitelist-service

Well my employer is one of the most targeted on Fintelegram.
But now with tons of proof I read, I don't have absolutely any doubt about the Fintelegram scammers behind it!
See this link, you can see how to find some articles that disappeared fintelegramrevealed.com/how-to-find-articles-disappeared-from-fintelegram, and for sure cause the pool person or company paid them their whitelist service fintelegramrevealed.com/how-much-money-makes-fintelegram-with-whitelist-service
Ok understood, but what employer? Name pls.

Ecommbx. A licensed company with a strong board of directors.
As you know, Fintelegram is all scammers, unless they don't pay their whitelist yearly service.
fintelegramrevealed.com/how-much-money-makes-fintelegram-with-whitelist-service

Ecommbx. A licensed company with a strong board of directors.
As you know, Fintelegram is all scammers, unless they don't pay their whitelist yearly service.
fintelegramrevealed.com/how-much-money-makes-fintelegram-with-whitelist-service
Strong BOD seems to have strengthened further, with Demetra stepping in.
Btw what does the Cypriot labour law say about 'revolving door' arrangements?

Back