1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First steps on trading

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Joao Afonso, Oct 1, 2015.

1. audrey collins

audrey collins Recruit

Completely agree with you. Demo account trading is of utmost importance for beginners. You can test your strategies here and then move to live trading. However initially invest only small amounts so that in case you end up losing that it won't constrict your finances.

2. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

Yes, it is very essential for early preparation only invests small account that affords to lose, so if faced with something that out from expectation it will not be disturbed overall financial because trading forex is not easy, this is a very high risk if we can't control emotion

3. dianajs

dianajs Private, 1st Class

That makes it useful for all traders, in my opinion, not just beginners. One needs to test strategies regardless of their level of experience.

4. Aaron Barton

Aaron Barton Recruit

Yes, there is no short to success. In short time anyone can get some temporary success but for sustainable success, it needs time. But most traders do not try to understand this simple fact. They live in fool's Paradise. They want to make quick money without necessary skills and knowledge.

5. nahiyar

nahiyar Private, 1st Class

My aim is to find out real success not temporary success. Making profit once or twice is not a successful trading until I am not able to gain regular income. It means forex should be a source of earning that I can use confidently. Now my steps to control on unnecessary emotions and tradings, they are big hurdle in consistent profits.The wau of success is hard and long . It is better than loosing in shortcuts.

6. alaska27

alaska27 Recruit

I think learning about the basics of the trading is the first step of joining the trading world. You need to increase your knowledge by consulting different learning providers including online sources, books, experienced traders, and many more. How much do you know about the Forex market?

7. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

It is very good to learn basic education, if later already having long time experience, I think also will explore more knowledge, besides learn with reading from an article but also very important to keep practice on the demo account, although only using virtual money, but useful to backtest system and strategy with free of risk

8. Desacete

Desacete Recruit

You must make a demo account and start a trade on it untill you learn about the market. Also read the newspaper, do some research about the market from websites related to forex and also from the traders who are trading from long time.

9. sarah lawrence

sarah lawrence Recruit

Rightly said.Practice indeed makes perfect. :)

10. audrey collins

audrey collins Recruit

Yep I agree with that too. Demo trading has its uses for experienced traders as well. In that respect I think demo trading is something that will always be useful and helpful throughout our trading lives for trying and testing trade strategies.