• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Broker: ForInvest

forivests contest is scam

I won the contest and they sent this email to me.
Dear Mr. Okeke,
AC 151654 - Congratulation!

You have won the Second Prize in the "Trading Competition-Round 18",
and the Prize of USD 3,000 Live Account with ForInvest Group.

Kindly note that upon "Competition Rules", paragraph 10,
to obtain your prize, we need the following:
- Copy of your Passport or ID.
- Copy of any utility bill.
- Full contact details
- Fees, the total of $377.60 USD (Fed 7.4%, Can 5.2%)
Please send the above as soon as possible to activate your live account.

Best Regards

Marie Voucheir
ForInvest Group

They requested that i must pay the tax money i pleaded with marie to pay the money in instalmental.After that she sent this email to me.
Dear Mr. Okeke,
Thank you for your email.

The Management has approved the fees to be in two installments,
$194 directly, and $183.6 later on.
Would you please give us a specific date of the $183.6,in order to proceed
with activation you prize account.

Waiting your reply.

Marie Voucheir
ForInvest Group

After one week and three days i made a profit of 7000 dollars with the 3000 dollars i requested for withdrawal which they did answer then after a day they sent this email to me.
Dear Mr. Okeke,

Kindly note that you cannot make a withdrawl from your account right now,
Upon Competition Rules;

10. Prize
The first winner will obtain a real trading account with ForInvest Group with an amount of USD 5000,
the second USD 3000, and the third USD 2000 . These amounts can not be withdrawn till client has
accumulated at least 50 transactions with the total amount of lots traded to be not less than 50.

You haven't met this condition yet.

Kind Regards

Marie Voucheir
ForInvest Group

Please can someone translate this 10th rule it means that the prize money cannot be withdrawn not the profit.After three days the sent me an email request for the balance of the task.I sent them a mail requesting that they should take their money from my 7000 dollars profit which they refused and disabled my account.After that they replied back asking me for 100 dollars to open my account please can you imagine a poor and sacm broker.
Dear Mr. Okeke,

We haven't receive The e $100.0 that you suggested in your emails
to be sent by today, in order to activate your account.
We will wait for the rest of the amount till Friday, as you suggested.

Waiting your confirmation for funding your account of $100.0 suggested
to be settled by today.

Kind Regards

Marie Vocheir
ForInvest Group

Do not invest your money in forinvest they are sacm.

WOW-This is a new low even for these half-wits. You "win" their contest but only if you pay them money! ROFL! They wont even post here anymore-total cowards! Why dont they just pay themselves out of the 3k? Because they are thieves. If you sent them money - consider it a down payment on your continuing Forex education. There are only 2 or 3 "brokers" worse than ForInvest. And I do believe they are owned whole or in part by the same group of thieves. Isnt this the home of the "Swiss-Advisor"? I wouldn't waste my time even trading your account there-you will NEVER be able to withdrawal profits(if your that lucky) as this is a "deposit-Only" Broker.:shocked:

"First and foremost, I want to and need to ask you how in the hell (pardon the expression yah!) did you & the other competitor got your USD10k Demo account to over USD500k in just 1 month???"- LOL- Does anyone on planet earth still believe this is genuine? They offer these ridiculous "prizes" because they know the "winning" trader will never be able to withdrawal it. Like I said before-this is the Middle eastern version of InstafraudX.

Last edited:
Hi peter okeke,

Yup, ernest8fingers said it all…that scumbag broker never intent to pay one single cent to anybody as they are “deposit only” broker.

The only other thing you can do now is to post your comments in as many other site as possible to let others know that ForInvest is REALLY a scam company pretending to be a broker. For starters, go over to 100ForexBroker site and post your comment there too as these scumbags are masquerading as one of their “200,000” genuine happy clients.

Best of luck in your next broker!

P/S: And oh yah! How the hell did that scam company helped to make your 10k competition account grow to over 500k in one month?

So you got lucky and managed to get a $100 out of them. Wait until you try to pull out a few thousand and see what happens.

So you got lucky and managed to get a $100 out of them. Wait until you try to pull out a few thousand and see what happens.

Oh sorry..the stat MT4 only showing that amount.don't know how to show u the previous history 4 month before. In the terminal also same. i have already withdraw 7kusd from my 100usd deposit.:err:

Oh sorry..the stat MT4 only showing that amount.don't know how to show u the previous history 4 month before. In the terminal also same. i have already withdraw 7kusd from my 100usd deposit.:err:

you have been lucky but that still does not answer any of the above asked questions.

btw.: if you use MT4 you might set the history in your mt4 station to all history

if you did there might be a problem with your MT4 platform or a limitation with the amount of trades shown in MT4Stat

ForInvest

Dear FPA:
The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission ("CFTC") is a federal regulatory agency charged with the administration and enforcement of the Commodity Exchange Act ("CEA").
The CEA authorizes the CFTC to see injunctive relief against any person whenever it appears that such entity has engaged, is engaging, or is about to engage in any act that violates the CEA.
As of October 18, 2010, the CFTC enacted new regulations requiring ALL entities marketing or handling retail forex transactions with members of the U.S. public be registered with the CFTC.
If you are a U.S. citizen and you have entered into a retail forex transaction with the FORINVEST GROUP, please contact the CFTC immediately (U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission). Thank you!

Report Suspicious Activities or Information to the CFTC
202-418-5250; or
866-366-2382

I can confirm the post above. The CFTC is looking for US Citizens who have been scammed by ForInvests.net

Back