Forex education

I’m mostly self-educated. I never took trading courses. I learned on my own, learned from my painful experience, losses. Many traders go this path.
I remember that I benefit from tips given by one trader. I don’t remember his name, but he was the first who told me about stops hunted by market makers. Besides this, I read books about Elliot waves. It also helped. The rest I learned on my own.

I’m mostly self-educated. I never took trading courses. I learned on my own, learned from my painful experience, losses. Many traders go this path.
I remember that I benefit from tips given by one trader. I don’t remember his name, but he was the first who told me about stops hunted by market makers. Besides this, I read books about Elliot waves. It also helped. The rest I learned on my own.
The experience could be the best lesson for us, stories of each trader when involved in the forex business may be different, there are traders who are willing to pay the cost attending a seminar or trading course, however, success determine by own selves not other, the mentor maybe helps to shape successful trader.

Stop loss is just a kind of a limit order which is visible only by your broker, not the dealer (who's actually should benefit from stop loss hunting). Unless you trade directly against the big dealer with large position or your broker is MM that can control prices, stop loss hunting is a myth especially in OTC retail trading.

It can be a good learning source and we can also google free resources to learn trading. There are also many brokers or almost every broker is now offering learning services like online webinars, market analysis etc for trader convenience.

Tradingview is popular social trading in the world, there are so many traders who share ideas through the trading platform, and we can take snapshots or life charts to attach to personal blogs.

Tradingview is popular social trading in the world, there are so many traders who share ideas through the trading platform, and we can take snapshots or life charts to attach to personal blogs.
Yes I use it sometimes to pick interesting technical analysis setups especially when I struggle to find my own money. Like easy and convenient ways to get some clues where to to search

Yes I use it sometimes to pick interesting technical analysis setups especially when I struggle to find my own money. Like easy and convenient ways to get some clues where to to search
There are so many brokers that already support Tradingview, it is possible to trade our broker through Tradingview using their analytical tool.

Forex education is essential for traders who want to improve their skills and become more successful in the markets. It can include learning about technical and fundamental analysis, risk management, trading psychology, and more. There are many resources available for forex education, including online courses, webinars, e-books, and educational videos. It's important to choose educational resources that are reputable and tailored to your level of experience, so you can continue to improve your skills and stay ahead in the constantly evolving world of forex trading.

Back