Forex managed account business plan

For me i am just prefer with fix stop loss and take profit . let says 30 pips for SL and profit is conditional but not less than 30 pips . Some times when i am trade in volatily pairs like GBP/JPY will place my take profit till 100 pips. i don't have plan that make me complicated just like that how to manage my account .

This can vary depending on which side you are on. i.e if you are the manager, it is going to take a lot more than just the simple trading plan that most traders have because here, we are talking of a portfolio of clients with varying requirements, goals and capital.

Before decide to use forex managed account business plan, you must find out trusted trader who could trade with your account wisely because there are many traders who could give high return but they risked high too. Before maange your account, it's important to know trader's performance and look draw down which ever happened in the performance. If the draw down is more than 50% so you must consider again to invest money in that trader. For your safety, choose trader who has draw down at most 20-30% of equity.

forex managed account business is quite popular .... and you can start managing others account and make money by doing so .... but it is much preffered that you should start your own trade

These days forex managed accounts are popular because trader can get lum sum profit from his investment. Specially it is good for new traders , they do not h ad loss all the time they had confident something will come to them in shape of earning.

I am not sure to give you the business plan, but i will tell you my experience of having invested into managed accounts. The deal was that whatever profis is made on monthly basis my account manager would share 60%/40%, where in 60 is for me and 40 for the account manager and when there was loss incurred it was all on me. By the time i could recover my own invested money, account manager had vanished with my money.

I am not sure to give you the business plan, but i will tell you my experience of having invested into managed accounts. The deal was that whatever profis is made on monthly basis my account manager would share 60%/40%, where in 60 is for me and 40 for the account manager and when there was loss incurred it was all on me. By the time i could recover my own invested money, account manager had vanished with my money.

Yes, it is usually called as PAMM System in the broker. It is safer when you're trading in PAMM System than Manage Account to certain trader personally. If you're using PAMM System, so the traders can't take away your money in investment and the investors couldn't pay lower than first agreement between them. It is possible to use ForexCopy now, this is brand new strategy for investors to join into expert traders. If you're using PAMM System, all of the funds are accumulated in certain account but forexcopy will use your personal account and it is using percentage for lot size in trading. And then your account will copy other's account soon, if your broker is not cheating so open and close position won't be much different with account that you used for copying account.

It's a good thing you thought of a business plan right away, because it can really help you create a structured data set to achieve your goals. I wish you success! It's good that traders have been treating trading wisely from the very beginning.

Back