Forex scams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie1963

Recruit
I am fairly new here but i have been scamned out of my savings by a forex company and the bank will not refund me. The forex was endorsed by a uk tv celebrity chef and on a morning breakfast show. Now i have nothing.
Can any one help??
Jackie

I am fairly new here but i have been scamned out of my savings by a forex company and the bank will not refund me. The forex was endorsed by a uk tv celebrity chef and on a morning breakfast show. Now i have nothing.
Can any one help??
Jackie
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with the broker.

Tv chef can also sue this company for using his name and etc in this scam if he is not responsible for that matter anyway. Why bank should refund you assuming transactions there are final anyway. Do you want to name any names or what ? Please do.

Tv chef can also sue this company for using his name and etc in this scam if he is not responsible for that matter anyway. Why bank should refund you assuming transactions there are final anyway. Do you want to name any names or what ? Please do.
Yeah I am sure they were using his name without his permission!

Can any one help??
Jackie
Which chef and which breakfast show?

You should open a thread and let everyone know about that company. I believe this is also the main purpose on FPA. From what I know, FPA also will try to contact that company to ask them for clarification.

I am fairly new here but i have been scammed out of my savings by a forex company and the bank will not refund me. The forex was endorsed by a uk tv celebrity chef and on a morning breakfast show. Now i have nothing.
Can any one help??
Jackie

The tv programme was 'THIS MORNING', the tv chef was Gordon Ramsay, they were showing how easy it was to make money by trading, Holly Willoughby actually did this on the tv.
the company in which i got in touch with was Jubiter.com, however, these are real traders, but then i was put in touch with Omegafx.io.com, who scammed me out of all my savings.
the bank will NOT refund my money. i have been through all the channels to report these scammers.
Which chef and which breakfast show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back