Forex Trading Group - Scalper V6 - SCAM - DO NOT INVEST OR BUY

cbforex

Recruit
Dear fellow traders!

DO NOT INVEST OR BUY the FTG Scalper or profit share with them! They are scammers!! (see attached profit share account)

They blew 1100USD in 2 min!!

Here is their YOUTUBE LINK: youtube.com/user/m1930forex

They make their money from the broker!

Here are their IB numbers.

Account Manage Service
open ECN Account

Xtreamforex Introducing Broker ID: 3062
xtreamforex.com/ ?_aid=3062
or
open Micro Account with Credit Bonus

Hotforex Introducing Broker ID: 119264
hotforex.com/ ?refid=119264

or
open Classic Account
Tickmill Introducing Broker ID: IB66342797
secure.tickmill.com/ redirect/index.php?cii=2141&cis=1&lp

Here is the scamsters EMAIL:

FOREX Trading Group <karaosmith@gmail.com>

Karo Smith is probably his alias!

Scalper V5 and 6 are all scams!

Attachments

• DetailedStatement-FTG.gif
    DetailedStatement-FTG.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 5
  • FTG.png
    FTG.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 5
Try reporting them to the brokers they a showing accounts from.

We did, but brokers can do nothing since it's our risk and our responsibility if we give money to others to manage.

We just want to make sure nobody else gets caught like this !

need more people who bought from him to give REVIEWS please. Especially about V 7 version. They seem to show so many real account and that is hard to fake.
We were about to purchase it....now we have to count on your kindness to REVIEW please

need more people who bought from him to give REVIEWS please. Especially about V 7 version. They seem to show so many real account and that is hard to fake.
We were about to purchase it....now we have to count on your kindness to REVIEW please

How about you purchase it and then give us a review ;-) Don't say we didn't warn you. V5 and V6 was the same. If you want it I can sell it to you for 50 USD! but it's crap!

Well I was asking if anyone bought the v 7 here. And your experience was in October. Thank you so much for your reply! Did they install it on your computer? Did they give you best set files for each currencies. What is surprising to me on the u tube video is that the comments are turn off.....and that nobody else is saying anything about this ...only you. Nobody else saying great program or bad lol.
We are thinking to buy is as a group of friends ...we really want to know if the v 7 is a scam or not. How can the live account be faked? Could it be that you got bad luck on a bad day? etc etc/lol

hELLO WOULD YOU KINDLY answer this question. Did they help you remotely to install the files for you in your computer? next DID YOU HAVE TO HAVE A USER ID and SERVER in order for this to work? Because you say you can sell it for $ 50....problem is they probably already disconnected you !
Next do you know anyone else who had this same bad experience? I saw the program and the files....it looks like someone put a LOT OF WORK to create them and it does not look like for a scam . But you never know theses day. The problem I see is why are the comments turned off on you tube....that is suspicious. How did they produce " fake" live trades and statements" .

The other problem is we cant find anyone who says they have the best EA ever lol.

So did you have a user id ID and Server? Please contact me at telegram : gold gigger....don't laught!

Anyone with an updated review of scalper v7 and all their claims? They sent me their managed account of 1100. Looks great as it shows both the current and few months history. However just to play safe please post your review if you purchase or invested lately.

Try reporting them to the brokers they a showing accounts from.

I know if the EA worked out then those bastard would rather more money from forex than any other person. This bastard design t the EA attached with virus which will steal the secret details to duck account balance.

stay away also from telegram investors such as @williamsbrown, @Kufusworld, @@block2chains. all scemmers, there must be loads of them. the best way to know is they are very fast with sending u the fake transactions with other clients.
There is no easy money

Back