1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ForexGen

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Calvin Jackson, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Calvin Jackson

Calvin Jackson Recruit

This is Calvin Jackson. I am new to this forum. I had an account with ForexGen for several months. Last month, I tried to close this account. I was sent an email requesting information regarding the account that the money was to be sent. I complied and to this day, I haven't received my money. I had $980 left in the account. I email them often at accounting@forexgen.com to no avail. What, if anything can I do to get my funds?

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Good luck. There have been a few reports of people getting their money back, but it can take months.

Whatever you do, don't say anything to them that might upset a hypersensitive 4 year old. If you do, they will say you were hostile and use that as an excuse to take as much of your money as they please. ForexGen's TOS agreement is written in such a way that even a hint of a harsh word from a customer can be considered "hostile" and allow ForexGen to collect damages of their own choosing.

You should contact ØKOKRIM.NO and report ForexGen for theft. Don't tell ForexGen if you do. It would be "hostile" for you to file a complaint about them stealing your money.

: forexgen